heftee

Rolling Gear Box

I did a quick search on rolling gear bags but didn't quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for a very specific gear bag "box" that I've seen mentioned here before and just recently saw at San Marcos. It's a black heavy duty plastic (I think) rolling box. It's known for it's durability and the website claims it can only be damaged by "elephants and children". It's supposed to be able to float in the water. I can't for the life of me remember the name of it though. If I'm making any sense at all and you know to which I am referring, please send me a link to these. I think they're around $135 ish.
Thanks so much.

-------------------------
"If you've never jumped out of a plane, the best way I can describe it is it feels as if you've just jumped out of a freakin' plane."
David Whitley (Orlando Sentinel)

not sure; I'd have to see it to know for sure.

"If you've never jumped out of a plane, the best way I can describe it is it feels as if you've just jumped out of a freakin' plane."

Thanks everyone!!!!
It was driving me crazy
:)

Cheaper Option?

I went to Lowes and bought a large Contico Box for $44.00. Went over to another aisle and got four universal casters $16.00. Last aisle was the rope and bout 4' - $2.00.

Drilled the unversal caster in the bottom. Drilled two holes in the side for the pull rope... Oh yeah and picked up $5.00 worth of foam for the bottom.

Total: $75.00
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Thanks BIGUN. I saw your post while I was searching and will certainly look into that option as well.
thanks!

Keith,
contico boxes work fine for most stuff, but they are far from being as tough as a Pelican box. True, Pelicans are heavy and expensive, but they are far more durable in my opinion. Most of the guys "we" know use Conticos as footlockers these days, but most get cracked tops after people sitting their fat asses on top of them for too long. For ultimate durability I guess I could start using my old knock-down steel team box, but retrofitting one of those with wheels would be dumb. Besides, those boxes aren't waterproof like Pelicans. The most common skydiving gear-sized Pelican ( the model 1660) runs like $225.

You get what you pay for in this instance.

True on all accounts. Just thought I'd offer it as a a cheaper option. Most folks who see my box rolling up to the DZ check it out and have commented on a cheaper transport option... but it's not a durability or waterproof option like the Pelican. If I needed the latter, I'd jump on the Pelican.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.