grimmie

The NHL playoff thread!

Yuck.......now I have to watch either Hossa or Pronghead skate the Cup.

Guess I'll just close my eyes.

Don

I feel your pain.:P

I am going to have to cheer for the Flyers, and I can't believe that just came outta my pie hole.pirate]

I despise Pronger and the Flyers, being a Pens fan and all. But damn, I just wanna see who Hossa begs to be traded to next year. Please make him cry Flyers.:ph34r: And I really don't want to see Kandy Kane skate with a Cup either.B|

Hossa be damned...Go Hawks Go!

Ya, just for the sake of making the Leafs the team with the longest futility record in the league.

Even more reason to cheer for the Hawks!

Also, I read an article today online about Bobby Hull and how he was telling these young Hawks to enjoy every moment of their Cup run because you never know if you're going to have another shot. I love his last line!
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

I'd like to thank the Habs for making this one of the most interesting and exciting Cup playoffs I remember. Great team effort, great goaltending and excellent coaching...just wasn't enough for a Flyers team that is a LOT better than their regular season standing.

Merci beaucoup!
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Hossa be damned...Go Hawks Go!

Should be a great series. Both teams have excellent defense and both teams are physical.

As for the rest of you cry babies out there...want some cheese with your whine?

GO BLACKHAWKS!!!!!!!!
Have a yippee ki ya day!

The Blackhawks just had fish....twice! Philly steak sandwich next????B|

First of all, [notice correct grammar, not First off] It's a Philly Cheese Steak. And they are delicious, btw.

Flyers will have the Blackhawks for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and still have room for their cheese steak.

First of all, [notice correct grammar, not First off] It's a Philly Cheese Steak. And they are delicious, btw.

Flyers will have the Blackhawks for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and still have room for their cheese steak.

Let's just say I'm hoping Bobby Hull gets to make this statement come true:

"Oh my God," Hull said. "If they ever invited me to drink out of that Cup, I'd jump through the rim of my own butt and hang myself just to get another drink out of it."
B|

Go Hawks Go!!!
--
Murray

:)
[B]GO FLYERS!!!![/B]

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

As a long time player and coach, that game was difficult to watch. As a fan, what a blast! I hope the casual viewers in the US really enjoyed that game and tune in the rest of the way.

Why were the Hawks letting the Philly "D" blast away from the point all game long???

And Hossa and Kane made two critical blunders that led to easy goals.

Sure! Give the other guys a feeling of 'security' then... lower the boom on 'em!:D

Chuck

Meh - it's just an overly active game of curling anyway.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

That was the kind of game Bettman has wanted throughout the League. Fast and furious and high scoring. I saw so many mistakes by both teams. Chicago was quite sloppy at times as was Philly. It was just a matter of who would score the game winner. Noone held the lead until later in the third for more than 5-minutes. For me, it was like you said... difficult to watch.

Chuck

The Blackhawks need to re-group and quit being so sloppy in their play. They got lucky last night when Kopecky scored the game winner. They did manage to hold on to the one goal lead. It could very well have been the other way around. Go Blackhawks!

Chuck