grimmie

The NHL playoff thread!

Who knows what Nabby will do. I wouldn't mind seeing him go. Blake is officially retired, as of today. They were giving some of his statistics, he is like 3rd overall for shots on net for defensemen, this got me pissed because it seems like his favorite move is to pass the puck to their goalie from a ways out. Ugh! O well, he was a good player, I hope retirement treats him well.

Who knows what Nabby will do. I wouldn't mind seeing him go. Blake is officially retired, as of today. They were giving some of his statistics, he is like 3rd overall for shots on net for defensemen, this got me pissed because it seems like his favorite move is to pass the puck to their goalie from a ways out. Ugh! O well, he was a good player, I hope retirement treats him well.

Nabbie is gone. The Sharks won't offer him a contract. Apparently they did this to have more cap space to sign Marleau and Pavelski to 4 year deals.

How about the Hawks trading Byfuglien? I was surprised but a lot of what I'm reading makes it look like a good move...for both the Hawks and the Thrashers.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

And....Duncan Keith won the Norris as best defenceman! Olympic Gold, Stanley Cup and Norris in one year....Congrats to him for a stellar season.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Probert could have been an all star goal scorer in addition to beating up every guy in the league. Too many off ice demons. He was one of my favorites. He scored the final goal ever in Maple Leaf Gardens history. So sad.

The Hawks decimated their roster by trading away Versteeg, Buff, Eager. Great roll players. The Cup will be back in Steel Town where it belongs next season.

The Sharks dropped Nabby, for a more reliable butterfly style goalie, Niittymaki. He and Greiss will make a good duo I am sure. We kept all of our big players, except blake who retired and malhotra who was traded. Got a couple new guys too, I am certainly looking forward to next season. This summer is taking way too damn long!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY2Cn8m-0fE