grimmie

The NHL playoff thread!

and I know you're going to love sporting that new avatar.

It's giving me a rash already.

My 30 days begins.......now. Someone remind me on June 9th so I can delete this hideous shit from my computer.

Gave y'all a new sig line to enjoy also. :P

Don

I feel for you, man. Got respect for you for honoring the bet.

Chuck

Looking pretty good over there!!!!

Man I can't stop laughing. :D

Don't rub it in. That would get your sweater pulled over your head and pounded in a game!:P;)B|

I fixed yer post fer ya.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Man I can't stop laughing.

Enjoy yourself.........but know that this is nowhere near as disgusting as losing a bet to Phree and having to display an Ohio State logo for a week. :P

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Montreal up 3-2 after 2. Nearly made it 4-2 in the dying seconds. It was all Pens at the beginning of the second but Montreal was putting on incredible pressure as the period wore on.

Go Habs!
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Montreal up 3-2 after 2. Nearly made it 4-2 in the dying seconds. It was all Pens at the beginning of the second but Montreal was putting on incredible pressure as the period wore on.

Go Habs!

They better keep up what they were up!!!
Remster

Game 7!!! Lets go PENS!!!!!!!

Should be one helluva game! Go Habs Go!!

I just noticed that PK Subban had more icetime than anybody on the ice. He was also out there at the faceoff with 35 seconds left. Talk about a call-up having an awesome series! I think he just played his way onto the Canadiens for next year.

Jean Beliveau went in the dressing room before the third period....that's like getting a message from God!

Well, I'm revved....Game 7 in the second round is about 9 or 10 games further than I thought they would go so this is very exciting!

What's with the Bruins letting the Flyers back into the series? Put those guys down Bruins!!
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Game 7!!! Lets go PENS!!!!!!!

Should be one helluva game! Go Habs Go!!

I just noticed that PK Subban had more icetime than anybody on the ice. He was also out there at the faceoff with 35 seconds left. Talk about a call-up having an awesome series! I think he just played his way onto the Canadiens for next year.

Jean Beliveau went in the dressing room before the third period....that's like getting a message from God!

Well, I'm revved....Game 7 in the second round is about 9 or 10 games further than I thought they would go so this is very exciting!

What's with the Bruins letting the Flyers back into the series? Put those guys down Bruins!!

How 'bout them Habs! B| To just see them get into the play-offs and now this? Whoda' thunk it? Their andvancement to this point in the play-offs is not only astounding, it shows what determination can do. Those guys want it and want it BAD! This is 'the good stuff'!

Chuck

The Montreal coaching staff gets my vote for the best in the playoffs. They have everybody committed to the team and the strategies they have come up with against two offensive powerhouses have obviously been spot-on.

A hot goaltender helps too.. ;)..They flashed a graphic last night that compared Halak's playoffs save percentage to some of the best all-time. He's going to have to keep it up tomorrow.

--
Murray

The Montreal coaching staff gets my vote for the best in the playoffs. They have everybody committed to the team and the strategies they have come up with against two offensive powerhouses have obviously been spot-on.

A hot goaltender helps too.. ;)..They flashed a graphic last night that compared Halak's playoffs save percentage to some of the best all-time. He's going to have to keep it up tomorrow.

They're doing a damned good job of it, for sure. If, they beat Pittsburgh, look-out! The sky is the limit. I just love an 'under dog' story! Go Habs!

Chuck

Not sure about the whole staff, but Kirk Muller strikes me as a great assistant coach.

Just watch when he talks on the bench. Those players are just riveted to what he has to say. He's always the one planning out the plays at the end of game when they call time-outs.

No doubt he will be head coach very, very soon.

WOW! Knocking the Caps and Pens off with all their firepower is not something I ever would have imagined. I like Montreal's chances going forward.

I agree about Kirk Muller. The Canadiens coaching staff has done a fabulous job and the players have bought in completely.

Now they get to rest a bit.
--
Murray