burtonjm

Weekend Numbers, July 3-July 5

Haven't seen a thread for this weekend so I figured I might as well start one.

0:12:3

Hit my 100th jump (12-way hoop dive) and had an epic pieing with another jumper who hit 100 on the previous load. Also did my first coach jump!
This shit, right here, is OK

I started my weekend 2 days early, but...

26 jumps, much beer owed... and paid for.

Spent thursday and friday doing CRW. Went from 2-ways thursday afternoon to a 9-way friday morning and 16-way by the evening. Didn't quite complete the 16-way but I docked 14th and almost got wrapped by a friend trying to dock next to me. Scary stuff but so much fun. Then back to normal jumping sat-mon... some AFFs, wingsuits, RW, a high pull, a hybrid, and a tandem video. Haven't jumped so much in a long time... and my arms are still sore from the CRW!

Dave

:S/20/0

Competed at the Alberta provincial skydiving competition.
Won Gold in accuracy and bronze in open 4 way. It was an awesome event full of fun skydives and good times with good friends :)
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I got 7...first out of a skyvan even though it was a hop n pop. First boogie...even though I had to leave early. I taught my first canopy control class to students. (Thanks to the wonderful Heatmiser for being there to guide)
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

:|:6::D

I made 5 training jumps with my 4 way team. Our Caravan was off doing a demo for the weekend so we had to jump from King Air - making 4 way exits a little more difficult. Damn that is a small door. BUT the ride to altitude was quick - thankfully since we were packed in like sardines.

I landed off on my second jump. :D for first off dz landing at Start. Boy oh boy was it a tight area I landed in.

Got in an awesome 6 way hybrid for my birthday jump. Woohoo! It was fun.

Congrats on the 100th Jesse! Wish I was able to stick around and partake in some pieing!!!!

Edited to add photo of my fun landing. X marks the spot.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

:)
This is the second time I went to a boogie and I had an injury so I couldn't jump. It sucks donkey balls that I had to stay on the ground, but I sold some necklaces :)
I'm getting a knee brace this week, so I can jump this weekend. I'll owe :D for that...like I'll buy it :D
http://3ringnecklace.com/

Launching 4-way from that King Air is tough. Here's a map of where I landed out on my 3rd jump on my canopy. Also highlighted your landing too.

Not fun! Some little old lady picked me up and was in awe that girls actually skydive! She was so cute!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696

Launching 4-way from that King Air is tough. Here's a map of where I landed out on my 3rd jump on my canopy. Also highlighted your landing too.

Pfft... I have been in a 7 way that was successfully launched off a King Air. 5 hangers, one crouched in the door and me in the plane reaching over the croucher with a grip on the chest strap of the guy doing the count. I don't know how we managed it though. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Launching 4-way from that King Air is tough.

Awe come on... its not so bad... these 4 managed to pull it off on their first jump of the day... B|

nevermind, none of the other groups I filmed successfully did it the rest of the day... B| and that Niklas Hemlin was in the outside Center position... :ph34r: but come on... :) its not so hard... :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

wow,,that site looks ugly all around ....where is it ? yikes:P

And that's the good side of the airport to land out!

Scott, you wouldn't happen to have the video from the 4-way we did where I got shoved into the door would you?
This shit, right here, is OK

B|:2:0

I made my 3rd and 4th jump back from surgery. Vskydiver made her first jump since Chicks Rock, but her sinuses were killing her from last week's cold. Ouch!

Last night we caught the Melvins show in Seattle. Heavier than dark matter. B| Good time, and I'm counting it as part of the weekend.

wow,,that site looks ugly all around ....where is it ? yikes:P

And that's the good side of the airport to land out!

Scott, you wouldn't happen to have the video from the 4-way we did where I got shoved into the door would you?
If I shot the video... then... I've got it here somewhere... I haven't been through my videos from the weekend yet.

I'll probably copy them to my laptop and fiddle with them this coming weekend...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

:(/1/0

Also went mountainbike riding, hang gliding and motorcycle riding. Good weekend.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

B|:2:0

I made my 3rd and 4th jump back from surgery. Vskydiver made her first jump since Chicks Rock, but her sinuses were killing her from last week's cold. Ouch!

Last night we caught the Melvins show in Seattle. Heavier than dark matter. B| Good time, and I'm counting it as part of the weekend.

Yay!! So glad you are both back in the sky!!!
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Launching 4-way from that King Air is tough.

Awe come on... its not so bad... these 4 managed to pull it off on their first jump of the day... B|

nevermind, none of the other groups I filmed successfully did it the rest of the day... B| and that Niklas Hemlin was in the outside Center position... :ph34r: but come on... :) its not so hard... :D

Our exits ended up working out pretty well all things considered. But I will be glad when we are training from the Caravan this Sunday. Niklas wants us at dz at 7 a.m. Meaning I will be up at 3:00 a.m. UGH! I think maybe heading out Saturday night might be a better option!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696