Hvance

I think my girlfriend is cheating on me...

I've never talked about this before, but I really need the forum's advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My girlfriend has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn’t in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my girlfriend. I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike , that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?
I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

If your girlfriend is cheating you, and she may very well be, she has definitely told her friends (and probably her mom). I would suggest respectfully broaching the subject with any mutual friends you have with her, the closer the better, seeing as you're cohabitation (at least drawing from my past experiences) there has to be at least one girl that both of you are really close with, and if you actually put it out there you will probably get a good clue whether your fears are warranted (whether or not her response is truthful).
Or, if you're brazen enough, you could simply ask her. It's more adult than spying on her, and your intentional cutaway following her tearful admission can be pretty cathartic. If she denies it, and you believe it to be sincere, you can just emphasize the importance of remaining faithful and how much it means to you.
What this boils down to is the importance of communication in a relationship. It's the number one factor in building, maintaining, and -yes- ultimately ending relationships in a healthy and adult manner.

Not a relationship counselor or anything, just a woman's studies student who stayed at a holiday inn express last night.
Peace, love and hoppiness

I'm not omniscient but ive been through it all before... she's cheating... Ya know.. walks like a duck/ talks like a duck... and even if she's not her behavior is not conducvie to a healthy relationship or someone who respects you. Cut away and don't give her the satisfaction of even pretending like you care. Lots of fish in the sea and this one is not worth anymore of your time or energy.

wow, what a horrible situation. If it were me, I would take it to the dealer. There is probably a special seal they have to order for the valve cover.
"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing, than a long life spent in a miserable way." - Alan Watts

I'd do it my self... Any one who trusts another man to service his 'bike' doesn't deserve to have one.

Anyway, maybe you should think about trading it in and getting a new more reliable model.

It's great having other people 'admiring' your ride, but you ought not let them take it out. They may have filled it with some bad juice and the whole system would need cleaning out

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I'm surprised that everyone is actually going with it...

ITS A JOKE!

Never would see that oil leak at night without a flashlight which would give away his position.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

ITS A JOKE!

Never would see that oil leak at night without a flashlight which would give away his position.

Me too... It's not supposed to be some metaphor for relationships... Just a silly non sequitur.

Thanks for the advice though. :)

ITS A JOKE!

Really[:/] .. or maybe you didn't read the replies very closely ...

You did the service of answering both questions implicit and explicit. Gold star.

I remember my last one. Not much to look at, her bottom was all crusty, and had a big crack.

Anyway, I rented her to 3 guys who were looking for a good time over the weekend. I told them that the smell could be foul at times.

All three tried to get in at one time and it was a disaster.

I haven't had time to shop for a new boat.
:ph34r: