skymama

Is it OK to use a coupon on a first date?

sweet moses!
well....what ever.

You constantly post about relationships, the perfect size 6 female, etc. Dave gives you great advice which is focus on you and put your life back together before jumping into yet another relationship and you say whatever.

Dude just stop posting about this aspect of your life. Having an SO isnt the answer to happiness.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Hmm... take the advice of the guy who is happily married to a really cool chick or the one who's bitterly divorced and not seeming to really be enjoying dating?

Tough call. :D

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

WOW....really wow?
You know I bet I could say I like chocolate ice cream and someone would jump down my thoat.
Did you read what I wrote? Or are you projecting?

A cupon to forgo talking about a subject and to get to know some one better.....is a bad thing?

Forgoing an expensive dinner to go for an affordable one that lasts longer to get to know someone is a bad thing?

Ok you know what ever.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

WOW....really wow?
You know I bet I could say I like chocolate ice cream and someone would jump down my thoat.
Did you read what I wrote? Or are you projecting?

A cupon to forgo talking about a subject and to get to know some one better.....is a bad thing?

Forgoing an expensive dinner to go for an affordable one that lasts longer to get to know someone is a bad thing?

Ok you know what ever.

My response was not about the coupon. It was about "what every guy wants."
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

My response was not about the coupon. It was about "what every guy wants."

Did i mention size in that?
Go look.

I think the words were summed up as someone kind caring, understanding and passionate.
SHIT! who wants that right?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

My friend, I think the ladies are remembering comments and apparent attitudes from a range of posts you have made. Although humor and sarcasm are the coin of the realm on Bonfire, they are just trying to be helpful (most of the time). Same with me.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

It sure is nice to have someone take the heat off of me for a change. :ph34r:

Oh shut up! Man I'm trying to be nice here!
I didn't say one thing about size or weight or anything.
And look at the shit I get!

Watch me get some shit.

I went out with this Hungarian girl for a month, we just broke up because due to distance and schedule we could only see each other on Sundays. I made her French Toast with fresh strawberries when she slept over.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to find a woman with that is caring, intelligent, so on and so on that you mentioned earlier. Just realistically step back and evaluate you're criteria, and ask your self if the image you have of the woman you want is reasonable or not. If you can honestly answer yes, than go for it. Just remember, if you find the perfect woman, you just haven't gotten to know her yet. No woman, (or man, go look in the mirror, figuratively) is perfect. You just need to decided what the dealbreakers are. Just remember, if you have too many dealbreakers, you will be alone.:)

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

You guys got all that from all the nice things I put up?
WOW!
I was trying to be civil.
Maybe I'll just stop trying to be civil and go back to being a dick.
Not only is it more fun but I don't get blind sided.

Sing with me brother
"long legged, flat bellied, perky boobied, amazing assed hotties.....bring their own coupon to dinner!"
:P

According to the Urban Dictionary, a male who is between his 40's and 50's, and gets much younger women, is a male cougar. Also called a rhino.

Your problem is that when women go after much younger
men for purely sexual reasons, they are applauded by their peers.
However, their female peers will give you grief about it
and the non-players are just kissing up.

How totally unfair. I don't how you put up with it.

Rhino should be your sig line. :)

It sounds like a lot of the responders here have a specific coupon in mind for you. Ironic.

You know it goes both ways. I'm sure some of the girls have been on dates with guys who would not shut up about a subject such as work or a hobby.
It would be nice to have a card that said, "Tonight I'm using this card and I wish for us to talk about anything but this given subject."
(now some one will find fault with this and accuse me of being some sort of pigdog)

It sounds like a lot of the responders here have a specific coupon in mind for you. Ironic.

You know it goes both ways. I'm sure some of the girls have been on dates with guys who would not shut up about a subject such as work or a hobby.
It would be nice to have a card that said, "Tonight I'm using this card and I wish for us to talk about anything but this given subject."
(now some one will find fault with this and accuse me of being some sort of pigdog)

So you are saying you only want to talk about subjects you are interested in....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

It sure is nice to have someone take the heat off of me for a change. :ph34r:

Yes, Shah-The-Lightning-Rod provides a valuable service for us;
We all seem so much nicer by comparison.B|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.