Jewels

Good Thing She's Only a Puppy

I would have to get her a spiked collar to go with the whole "Killer" image. I like it! ;)

OMG - you *totally* should!!

Your enthusiasm has rubbed off - even *I'm* excited you're getting a puppy!! :D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I would have to get her a spiked collar to go with the whole "Killer" image. I like it! ;)

Your enthusiasm has rubbed off - even *I'm* excited you're getting a puppy!! :D:D

:D:D Puppies are awesome. I can't wait for the weekend!!

OH, and I forgot to mention something very important for potential naming purposes--she has a little kinked tail. It looks like a lightning bolt.
TPM Sister #102

:D:D Puppies are awesome. I can't wait for the weekend!!

OH, and I forgot to mention something very important for potential naming purposes--she has a little kinked tail. It looks like a lightning bolt.

How about just calling her "Kinky Bitch" :o:)
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Had a friend who loved offshore fishing. He got a small dog that was a yippppper yapper. We suggested a name of Chum.

He didn't find it funny.:D

Awwwwww! Poor puppy! :D But, let's face it . . . your friend had it coming.
TPM Sister #102

My husband and I have talked about names like Delilah

LOL, we named our now 2 year old Chocolate Lab Delilah!!! :P It's a great name for a dog. Plus, she's the best dog ever. :)
The right name will come to you, don't worry. We were supposed to get a yellow lab and we had picked out the name Annabelle for her. There was a mix-up and we got the chocolate female from the litter instead (which is the one my husband wanted in the first place anyway). I just couldn't name the chocolate one Annabelle, it didn't seem to fit, and I was having trouble picking a new name. We were driving home and Delilah came on the radio and I turned to my husband and said "What about Delilah?!" It worked. B|

Anyway, my point is, you'll just know when you have the "right" name for your puppy. Good luck!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

My mom has a Chihuahua named Raisin...its perfect because she's so small she looks like a little raisin!
And for the record: the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is jet pack, hover board, transporter, Batmobile, and THEN giant ant.
D.S. #8.8

How about just calling her "Kinky Bitch" :o:)

ROFL! I couldn't say that one with a straight face when they asked her name at the vet's office! :o

And you cant yell at a dog named kinky bitch...

"KINKY BITCH, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" would probably get you some interesting looks at the park
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Its funny, a girl says her something about 'Rubbing off' and no one thinks the wiser... Let a guy say that.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Its funny, a girl says her something about 'Rubbing off' and no one thinks the wiser... Let a guy say that.

That's because the comment was purely innocent, of course! :P:)
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

I'd NEVER be able to name a child! :D My husband and I are bringing home a little chihuahua this weekend. She's charting to be all of 2.75 pounds when she grows up, and she needs a name. My husband and I have talked about names like Delilah, Doxy (not so good--it's a word for a prostitute), Gracie, Piccola, Maya . . . . Anyone have any good ideas to throw into the mix? She's a little tri-color puppy, mostly black, with tan eyebrows and paws.

DEAD! ;)
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Stephen Wright came up with the name "Stay".B|

I've always liked it for a name.

You then mess with everyone by teaching to follow commands that aren't even close (the dog won't know the difference).

For example, use the command "sit" for roll over, "lay down" for sit up and beg, stuff like that.B|

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Stephen Wright came up with the name "Stay".B|

I've always liked it for a name.

You then mess with everyone by teaching to follow commands that aren't even close (the dog won't know the difference).

For example, use the command "sit" for roll over, "lay down" for sit up and beg, stuff like that.B|

Or you could use the name Red Peters came up with, Stains.

Then when you call him...

We've always had to bring a puppy or dog home to name it-most times, the name just appears after spending time with him or her.
Boo would hide behind a plant in the house and sneak out to see what we were doing (Peek-a-boo) Cooper looked like he was wearing eyeliner (Alice Cooper), Maggie slept most of the way home even though we wanted to get to know her (Wake up, Maggie-I think I've got something to say to you) so on and so forth
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

As of this morning, my husband has added the names "Savannah" and "Enchilada" to his list of potentials. This should be interesting! You may be right. We may have to wait to get her home before we know what her name is. This name-selection thing is hard!
TPM Sister #102