TiaDanger

Post your pet!

My pup Chewie

We need a "post your brindle boxer" thread! :D:D:D

+1!!!!!

My puppy Sune is sleeping in my lap as I'm writing this reply...
Some more photos can be found here.. http://felfunktion.com/photos
Not only of our brindle cutie but also some of his "friends" :)
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

I was never much of a "dog person"... until Milo showed up.:$ Why get a purebread when you can have the best of multiple breeds like a lab with big floppy ears and a bassset hound howl? And at about 45 lbs he's the perfect size!:)

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

Unfortunately that red mark was from the chihuahua/mutt/something mix down the street with an attitude issue.[:/] Milo was always a friendly dog until he stuck his nose through the fence to say hi and that little bastard bit him. Now he get's pretty skittish around other dogs and tends to be agressive if he doesn't know them. But if you're a human, or especially a little kid, the worst he'll do is try to lick you to death. I've only seen him bark at one person in the 1 1/2 years we've had him.

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

Unfortunately that red mark was from the chihuahua/mutt/something mix down the street with an attitude issue.[:/] Milo was always a friendly dog until he stuck his nose through the fence to say hi and that little bastard bit him. Now he get's pretty skittish around other dogs and tends to be agressive if he doesn't know them. But if you're a human, or especially a little kid, the worst he'll do is try to lick you to death. I've only seen him bark at one person in the 1 1/2 years we've had him.

Before I bought my house a former roommate at the house I was living at had a Chihuahua and she could be real mean to Albert and always nipped at him. He just shrugged it off. He loves people too and especially loves kids!

Jack, my one eyed, polydactyl freak. (no, not that one eyed freak)

I've had one of those, very nice mutation - freak! It loved to play with my dog.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

The amazing thing about him, as well as most breeds of Macaws, is that they over 5,000 psi of biting power in their beaks, so that being said, they can bite a grown man's finger off with a simple "SNIP!" and it's gone, yet they can be, and they are so gentle that they can peel a grape.
The Blue Hyacinth has over 6,000 psi, so even though they are more gentle than my Blue and Gold, imagine how much damage they can do.
During the growing up period, I've had my share of nicks out of my fingers, but all were little top layer skin cuts. He finally got out of the biting and testing phase after about a year and a half old. Now, he's as gentle as can be.
The good part about Macaws is that provided nothing happens to them and they die from external causes, ie, house fire, other animal, disease etc, he will live for 80 or so years (people years), so I most likely won't be burying him.

And Yes, he does talk his ass off!:D

There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!