LuckyMcSwervy

My New FB Friend Shah: Remember FCS May Lead To CHD

Fat Chick Syndrome

Fat Chick Syndrome AKA Big Bitch Disorder may lead to Cuntish Hottie Disease...

:o

Remember, those bitchy Size 8/Medium chicks may have once been a big girl.... :D

LMAO.....:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Any guy with half a brain knows to get to the cute girl you have to go in hitting on her chubby friend.

And why is it that every girl always has a chubby friend!
It's rude!
You don't see us guys using another friend to make ourselves look better. When we go out we all go out as equals.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

It depends on when the chick lost her weight. If she did it when she was young then she'll just be insecure due to all the social isolation and bullying she went through in school. But if she grows older she'll turn into one of those BBW chicks and losing weight after that (which is extremely unlike) will probably make her a huge cunt.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

You don't see us guys using another friend to make ourselves look better. When we go out we all go out as equals.

Dude, ever consider why your friends ask you to hang out with them?:o:D
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

to chat to the chubby chick?:o
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

to chat to the chubby chick?:o

Someone's gotta catch the grenades, right? :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

Any guy with half a brain knows to get to the cute girl you have to go in hitting on her chubby friend.

It's rude!

Not true - My friends use me like that all the time.

It draws the good looking size 8s in closer for the pickin.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

It's rude!

Are you referring to me as the "chubby friend" because I am not a size 8? :S
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

It's rude!

shah what the fuck are you talking about dude...seriously, you more than likely haven't had pussy since pussy had you....

any guy with half a brain knows that you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, and that you're a fucking idiot
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

It's rude!

shah what the fuck are you talking about dude...seriously, you more than likely haven't had pussy since pussy had you....

any guy with half a brain knows that you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, and that you're a fucking idiot

Oh my goodness you ....:o

and a few of these------>>>:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

well i'm not understanding.. apparently he only goes after girls based on a certain size criteria and now he's saying that any guy with half a brain hits on fat ugly chics to get a better looking girl

what the fuck does that even mean??? makes no sense at all
Perry Farrell

well i'm not understanding.. apparently he only goes after girls based on a certain size criteria and now he's saying that any guy with half a brain hits on fat ugly chics to get a better looking girl

I always hit on the one I was after. The direct approach seemed to work okay for me.:P

I always hit on the one I was after. The direct approach seemed to work okay for me.:P

no doubt, get after it ... I don't see what shah is suggesting going down well at all...oh i only hit on your friend to get to you, or i only hit on you to get at your friend.....either chic if not both would put their size 8 shoe right fucking through his little dick and nuts

what a clown
Perry Farrell

no doubt, get after it ... I don't see what shah is suggesting going down well at all...oh i only hit on your friend to get to you, or i only hit on you to get at your friend.....either chic if not both would put their size 8 shoe right fucking through his little dick and nuts

what a clown

I think the average she size is 8.5-9, he might not enjoy the foot up the ass cause it is not a true size 8...:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1