DFWAJG

How to measure penis size?

I will do my duty and go out and find a panel of experts to respond to this question. ;)

How many fluffers do you know?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Only linear measurements?:|
Doesn't anyone else measure by volume?

Yeah, but without a standard measuring scale, it really wont help. Just like canopies.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

The subject arose today. I was just curious as to how guys have done this measurement. Or women for that matter.

Why are you asking? Not happy with the size you married? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The subject arose today. I was just curious as to how guys have done this measurement. Or women for that matter.

Why are you asking? Not happy with the size you married? :D

You have heard the joke about the woman that went shopping for a man at "Men R Us" it has a lot of truth to it.:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Why do you even need to ask? Isn't this something so simple you can figure out with common sense? If you measure it from the top you have a clear frame of reference (the pubic bone) whereas if you measure it from the below you can exaggerate the measurement as much as you want to.

Anyone who claims it should be measured from the below is insecure about their dick size.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

In the case of Pendere v. Phallos, expert witness testimony explained proper dissection technique:
Incise the skin of the penis by making a vertical incision on the dorsal surface of the penis from the pubic symphysis to the glans penis. At the base of the body of the penis, identify the fundiform ligament of the penis. Deep to the fundiform ligament, identify the suspensory ligament of the penis. Continue to dissect the dorsal aspect of the penis. The deep dorsal vein of the penis is located in the midline.
In this case, there was legal precedent set that the length of that deep dorsal vein is the "length" of the penis.

B|

Why do you even need to ask? Isn't this something so simple you can figure out with common sense? If you measure it from the top you have a clear frame of reference (the pubic bone) whereas if you measure it from the below you can exaggerate the measurement as much as you want to.

Anyone who claims it should be measured from the below is insecure about their dick size.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Couldn't agree more! Anyway, the simple answer is that if you're self-conscious about size it means your junk IS too small! :o:P
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss