Inigo_Montoya

Ok, so who is this? :)

Actually, that is Kurt from the Bay Area, and very alive.

Nice picture ... nice muscles ... do you know if he is available (i.e. single)?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

O

Nope, very happily and schmoopily in love. At least if their FB posts to each other are to be believed. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Actually, that is Kurt from the Bay Area, and very alive.

Nice picture ... nice muscles ... do you know if he is available (i.e. single)?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

O

Nope, very happily and schmoopily in love. At least if their FB posts to each other are to be believed. :D

Damn ... too bad - LOL!!! And yes, Facebook seems to be the measure by which all relationships are being measured these days :S ...

O

Wait do we dudes get more altitude if we show off our tits?
Or do we get more altitude if we don't show them off!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Can't believe I am the first to comment on that totally rocking pair of pants. Kick ass!

I'm assuming that the OP got the photo from the web site of the place that makes the rocking pair of pants. Kurt sent the photo in and they put it on the front page (scroll down).
http://betabrand.com/betalabs.html
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Wait do we dudes get more altitude if we show off our tits?
Or do we get more altitude if we don't show them off!

If you are a man, and you have tits, please do not show them off for any reason.

gynecomastia will not get you extra altitude.
__

My mighty steed

inconceivable !

Every once in a while, on a forum, you will run into someone that, in one word, describes themselves to a degree of accuracy never before realized as possible.

You, sir, have done such a thing.

I can totally see my minds eye blinking furiously in disbelief that you hit the nail on the head that squarely.

I have never seen an image of someone typing away, posting their music choices, and by uttering one word, completed the entire vivid picture.

Now I can see you sitting across from the Dread Pirate Roberts, trying to decide what chalice to drink from.

and for some reason, I can see him doing a side bar on screen telling the audience what the title of the music is that they are listening to.

Congratulations.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I video'd Mandy Patinkin and his sons tandem and I am here to tell ya.... he was a lot braver facing someone with a 3' pigsticker than he was jumping outta the plane :P

but he did jump:)I didnt know who he was till we were in the airplane and Gary caught me up on the who's who, so had to borrow the movie off the TI the next week - the TI was a huge fan of his *(man crush I think) and as corny as the movie was... I enjoyed it and that was the best line of the movie

Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.