wayneflorida

Road Rage: Yogurt vs. Handgun

Mark Flannery, who was driving the Toyota, was charged with reckless driving and brandishing a firearm, a misdemeanor. Gerald Williams, who was driving the Lexus, faces a felony charge for “throwing a missile at a vehicle.”

Um... a missile? I love that the guy with the gun gets charged with a misdemeanor and the guy with the yogurt gets a felony charge.:S:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Mark Flannery, who was driving the Toyota, was charged with reckless driving and brandishing a firearm, a misdemeanor. Gerald Williams, who was driving the Lexus, faces a felony charge for “throwing a missile at a vehicle.”

Um... a missile? I love that the guy with the gun gets charged with a misdemeanor and the guy with the yogurt gets a felony charge.:S:D

Maybe they considered it a BIO weapon.:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Yogurt guy is throwing objects from a moving vehicle...Gun guy is only threatening to throw objects from a moving vehicle if yogurt guy persists. ;)

That is REALLY stupid. Bringing yogurt to a gun fight. Must be a cultural thing. ;)

Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

That is REALLY stupid. Bringing yogurt to a gun fight. Must be a cultural thing. ;)

hippies. pfft
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Makes sense. In Alabama, the display of the weapon would be called 'menacing'. The launch of the yogurt is an actual assault. The difference between cussing you and striking you, really.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

i'm going to start waving yogurt at people in a menacing manner
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

On the surface it sounds stupid, but as someone already mentioned the difference was that the yogurt was thrown, and the gun was only shown. What would have happened if the yogurt covered the guys windshield at highway speeds?
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

What would have happened if the yogurt covered the guys windshield at highway speeds?

If he had an ounce of brains he'd use his wipers :D:D

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Never bring a handgun to a yogurt fight.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

On the surface it sounds stupid, but as someone already mentioned the difference was that the yogurt was thrown, and the gun was only shown. What would have happened if the yogurt covered the guys windshield at highway speeds?

Oh I know, mostly being silly. Besides, it sounds like he threw the case - depending on the size and construction of the case it could potentially break a window/injure someone if thrown at high speeds. Or fall apart and leave a creamy mess. :D

Either way I just don't get road rage. Life's way too short to get that frustrated.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

What would have happened if the yogurt covered the guys windshield at highway speeds?

If he had an ounce of brains he'd use his wipers :D:D

If he had an ounce of brains, the Lexus would signal, "My bad." And the Rav4 would say, "OK" and back off. As it was there wasn't an ounce of brains in both cars combined.

I think the real problem is that the Lexus just didn't realize who the Rav4 thought he was. ;)
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

The gun was legal. Throwing the yogurt wasn't. Where's the mystery?

At least they found a good use for yogurt.
I don't know HOW you guys choke that shit down.

You might want to ask the attendees of the rainbow boogie.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

intentional or not-that was a horrible pun, as puns should be.

Wow. Took a while for some one to mention that. I don't think that's really a pun, though. It does have 2 parts of a pun...

the P U part.
Louis D Brandeis

Never bring a handgun to a yogurt fight.:|

Right. A 16 ton weight is the proper defence against fruit.

But never bring a knife to a pumpkin fight:

http://www.koat.com/r/25683588/detail.html
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Road Tantrum

"rage" is a word that contains some level of righteousness associated with it

nothing about this type of behavior is righteous - call it what it is to these babies/cowards

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants