NickDG

Riding with Barbie . . .

I'm going on a Toy Run in the morning so I went to the mall last week to get my "new unwrapped gift" and decided on a Barbie doll. But, have you any idea how many "flavors" of Barbie there are now?

Even so the guy in the Toy Store didn't have the one I wanted.

"Have ya got old lady Barbie?" I asked him.

"Ya mean like Bag Lady Barbie?"

"No man," I answered, "I mean like Biker Barbie."

"No, we don't," he said, "but we have all the others."

So I settled on "Bride Barbie" and now I've had her in the house for a week, but I can't wait to get rid of her.

I figured I'd tie her to my handlebars, so hey, I'm not so insecure I can't fly Barbie high and proud, but for
five days now I've been fighting the urge to bust open the box and take a peek under that dress, LOL!

NickD :)

I'm going on a Toy Run in the morning so I went to the mall last week to get my "new unwrapped gift" and decided on a Barbie doll. But, have you any idea how many "flavors" of Barbie there are now?

Even so the guy in the Toy Store didn't have the one I wanted.

"Have ya got old lady Barbie?" I asked him.

"Ya mean like Bag Lady Barbie?"

"No man," I answered, "I mean like Biker Barbie."

"No, we don't," he said, "but we have all the others."

So I settled on "Bride Barbie" and now I've had her in the house for a week, but I can't wait to get rid of her.
I figured I'd tie her to my handlebars, so hey, I'm not so insecure I can't fly Barbie high and proud, but for
five days now I've been fighting the urge to bust open the box and take a peek under that dress, LOL!

Just like a real life Barbie..B|

BUT, one of the main problems with toy drives is Far too many stuffed toys, and (sory to point this out) not enough "boy toys" , BUT, that Barbie is going to be a dream coem true to some small child...Not many buy such good quility toys....

I just dropped a remote control truck, in one of my regular bars collectin box today , (I gave up on the runs, just a personal thing) I plan to buy a toy every day in the next week, and drop it in verious locations that are collecting, (OK Bars):$B|;)

I believe the most popular Barbie amongst girls these days is the Divorcee Barbie - she comes with half of Ken's belongings.

OK...I stole it. Barbie Sue me.
:P

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

BUT, one of the main problems with toy drives is Far too many stuffed toys, and (sory to point this out) not enough "boy toys" , BUT, that Barbie is going to be a dream coem true to some small child...Not many buy such good quility toys....

I just dropped a remote control truck, in one of my regular bars collectin box today , (I gave up on the runs, just a personal thing) I plan to buy a toy every day in the next week, and drop it in verious locations that are collecting, (OK Bars):$B|;)

I usually buy Legos. I took a set to the Marine Corps birthday ball one year (to drop in the toy drive bin). At a formal event attended by a bunch of senior officers, I watched more than half of them turn into 6-yr-old boys, exclaiming with envy, "you got LEGOS!" And so began the tradition. :D BTW, I also like to donate jigsaw puzzles. Older kids need good stuff, too! :)
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

I usually buy Legos. I took a set to the Marine Corps birthday ball one year (to drop in the toy drive bin). At a formal event attended by a bunch of senior officers, I watched more than half of them turn into 6-yr-old boys, exclaiming with envy, "you got LEGOS!" And so began the tradition. :D BTW, I also like to donate jigsaw puzzles. Older kids need good stuff, too! :)

Great toys...Kids love em, and some become them...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/sandman026.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/?action=view&current=sandman030.jpg

Go ahead, but if you find that you fit... Well, I don't think I'd brag about it. :)

Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

I actually stood in the G.I. Joe isle pondering my options, but either way, I thought, some young guy was going to get screwed . . .

Remember, if you don't ask Joe won't tell. ;)
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?