Niki1

Guys, What Chick Flicks Do You Like?

I know, we're not supposed to admit things like this. But there are some movies that can be called "Chick Flicks" that we might watch instead of Rocky Part whatever.

Mine, (one of them) is "You've Got Mail". Tom Hanks can do any kind of role. He's a modern day Cary Grant. And Meg Ryan is... Wel that's private for me only.

I got to thinking about this a week or so ago when my wife pointed out that Ihe movie I was watching was a chick flick. It was the privacy of my own house so I saw no harm in it. But it did get me to thinking. So, what movies of this "genre" do you like?
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

My two all time favorites are "My Sisters Hot Friend #4" and "Black Lesbian Strap Attack".

have you seen "sperms of endearment?" or "the bare wench project?"

both are good. :ph34r:
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

You've Got Mail is the movie for me. I'm a sucker for that movie and have been for a long time. I had the poster up in my house for quite a while, but it didn't survive the room repurposing with the baby...although I still have it.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

My two all time favorites are "My Sisters Hot Friend #4" and "Black Lesbian Strap Attack".

have you seen "sperms of endearment?" or "the bare wench project?"

both are good. :ph34r:

Downloading now.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

You've Got Mail is the movie for me. I'm a sucker for that movie and have been for a long time. I had the poster up in my house for quite a while, but it didn't survive the room repurposing with the baby...although I still have it.

That made me think of "You've Got Milf".
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

Thighs wide open
Clockwork orgy
womb raider
Pulp friction
Penetrator (terminator)
the boobyguard
legally boned
dude wheres my dildo
analyze these
forrest hump
rambone
brest side story

are a few others that might be worth looking into ;)

Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Not really the kind of chick flicks I was thinking about but whatever blows you skirts up.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

One of my ex-wife's favorite movies was "Fried Green Tomatoes".

I actually enjoyed it. :$

But how much do you enjoy chili now? :)
Louis D Brandeis

dude wheres my dildo sounds kinda gay:S.....
just sayn:ph34r:

google the cover! far from gay ;)

Anthony--haha yeah! damn right. im great at derailing threads :D

One of my ex-wife's favorite movies was "Fried Green Tomatoes".

I actually enjoyed it. :$

But how much do you enjoy chili now? :)

Very much, I just make sure I know who cooked it (and wasn't it barbecue, not chili?)

Did you ever see "Eating Raoul"?
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Not sure if you can call it a "Chick Flick", but I liked Hard Candy which empowered a young 14 year old teenage girl to turn the tide on an older male sex predator. If you are skittish about losing your balls, don't watch this movie. Great independent flick made on a budget. More along the lines of a "Chick Flick", I also liked Juno and no I don't have a thing for Ellen Page except to say she is a great actress. Recently I watched a movie called Fast Girl which actually turned out to be pretty good. It's about a young woman who grew up around race tracks and she wants to pursue her dream of being a pro race car driver. Of course there are people in the movie who get in her way telling her "NO", but one of the good things about this movie was that the producers of the movie brought in some professional teams to work with them. They brought in the Flying Lizard Motorsports Porsche team and also brought in Maryeve Dufault (real world female race car driver) as a consultant and used the Formula Mazda race cars from the Phenom Racing Group. So all these real world drivers/teams made sure a certain level of authenticity was used in the movie. Definitely a good movie for young girls to watch who don't want to hear "NO" when they are off chasing their dreams.

But if you want to talk real "Chick Flicks", I did like Debra Messing in The Wedding Date and I also have the hots for Katherine Heigl, so I liked her in 27 Dresses ... sue me. :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over