lisamariewillbe

LeRoy and or Stitch....IMPORTANT

Stitch:

You're a great guy and I can empathize with what you are feeling. But right now facts are getting us nowhere. We are at the point now where we must look at all possibilites and rule them out in order to find him.

This means speculating on where he may be and what may have happened. And even speculating about why.

We've gotta rule it all out. And it sucks.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Yup we came here to bring him home, we found him and tomorrow Ill start the planning of the memorial which will be here in Delta sunday around sunset. His ash dives (yes its LeRoy he gave me a list of 7 places , fucking diva) will take place sometime later.

Us here in Delta tonight are a bit defeated and hurt and sad but we did what we came to do and for those of you who supported the SAR , thank you we are grateful and for those of you who posted shit while he hung on a ledge ...Fuck you.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

All the speculation was shit, but it did give us hope that he was alive. Things changed hourly. Now he lay waiting for a basket and a heli and then they can examine his gear and hopefully something can be learned to prevent whatever it is happened.

I am so sorry for everyone's loss....I was hoping you would find him alright - at least everyone will have some closure; thanks to all of you who were able to bring him home. you all are in our thoughts and prayers.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

you know dorkzone, the name says it all; i'm sure if you or me ever go in, there's one thing we can be certain of: people will talk shit about us.. :|

Meh not about me, most the people I know that have any real good shit to say about me already went in.

Les with SAR here will always remain a part of my family, this man went above and beyond his duty and he sat outside with us tonight for hours, hugs , words of encouragement and plenty of tears. Amazing people here

I'm really sorry to hear that it has ended this way, forget the haters - they are just bitter and twisted individuals ... :(

I am pleased that he has been found and it is nice to see that the many individuals that make up the BASE community went above and beyond to bring him back to his family ...

That is what makes BASE different ...

They say a man is judged by the standard of his friends ...

Leroy was a giant ...

Been checking on this thread while OCONUS. It’s been one of those times when I so wanted there to be a happy ending. [:/]

Lisa Marie – thank you for being such a wonderful friend. Thank you for keeping those who cared about LeRoy informed in a respectful way. Condolences to his family and close friends.

Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

I'm so sorry for everyones loss, but my heart soars to know that you all have closure and his soul flies free.

Much love to you all!

Many many many thanks to the SO, SAR, and Jumpers who stuck it out....

God speed everyone!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I'm very sorry of the outcome Lisa Marie, this has been a very tough year to be sure.

Do you know if he died from a BASE jump or a fall, or what?

We are waiting for the body to be brought in, then Stitch and the coroner will go over the gear before its taken off his body. That way maybe the members in the base community could use the information to determine what his final moments are. I do know that it was him and he did jump everything else will take time.