JohnnyMarko

I can't believe I'm asking this

never tried to stuff a squirrel, chased a few beavers in my day though

Stuffing a beaver costs about $200 (this is for about an hour of quick stuffing). Young beaver may cost more to stuff than older beaver, mostly because they're smaller and tighter. Of course, a lot of people claim to have their own beaver, which theoretically could be stuffed for free, but that can get hairy. Also, repeatedly stuffing the same beaver over and over is a bit tiresome; eventually, it may be better to let someone else take a turn at the stuffing.

Most of the time, they're not worth stuffing. I know that tail looks mighty tempting, but the dam beavers put up a heck of a fight. Usually, they don't want to be stuffed, anyway. I think they prefer to soak in the water, get mud all over their face and shop for sticks.

I've never tried to stuff a squirrel, but it's probably just as bad.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Holy crap $300!! For that much you can find yourself the previously mentioned youthful beaver!

....and "Buy It Now" for $500 :o

Beaver is cheaper to lease.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

"New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item"

Bullshit.
That squirrel had to have been damaged, then opened to stuff it.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

"New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item"

Bullshit.
That squirrel had to have been damaged, then opened to stuff it.>:(

:D:D
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

My friend wanted to learn taxidermy. He's a Newfie. They said it was good to start with pigeons so he went out to buy some. The guy who was selling them was cool till my friend said "yeah, I'm gonna kill them and stuff them" lol, the guy took them back and told him to Foff. He found another guy and told him he wanted to train them. He then killed them with his car exhaust and tried to stuff them.
What a mess. lol. Parasites everywhere on his living room table, I was there, and when he was done it just looked like a crooked dead bird on a stand.

Have you been doing an apprenticeship with 'Twardo?

Twardo is a bit of an idol of mine. I hope one day I can be just like him. Old.

He's an idol of mine as well.
Anyone that can arrange to be a kept-man...by a redhead, no less, is my role model!;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

"Kept", as in "kept locked in a closet so her friends don't find out," or "kept" as in "kept soaking in formaldehyde so his old ass won't start to rot?":P

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Haha, I was thinking more of getting it stuffed in a sit or delta position and making a little rig for it :D

Squirrel in a wingsuit would look pretty cool. And then you could just use its head, paws (do squirrels have paws?) and tail. But you'd have to be able to make a tiny wingsuit. And fill it with squirrel-shaped stuffing.