npgraphicdesign

Why are you such a JERK?

I'm driving by a golf course. There are golf holes on both sides of the road, and the road is full of twisties, so you have to go slow. So, I'm on one of the curves, driving slow (with my windows open because of the weather), and I see a guy about to hit a ball. Without thinking, I yell as loudly as I can out the window "FOUUUURRRRRR!!!"

Boy, did he screw up that shot. :P:ph34r::ph34r::D:D:D:D

What have you done in the past without even trying to be a jerk on purpose? :P

I'm driving by a golf course. There are golf holes on both sides of the road, and the road is full of twisties, so you have to go slow. So, I'm on one of the curves, driving slow (with my windows open because of the weather), and I see a guy about to hit a ball. Without thinking, I yell as loudly as I can out the window "FOUUUURRRRRR!!!"

Would that equate to you and I being in the door and as soon as we launch an exit I pull your cutaway handle on purpose.

Would that equate to you and I being in the door and as soon as we launch an exit I pull your cutaway handle on purpose.

I was in massage therapy school about a decade ago. There was this guy in my class that was mostly paralized from the waist down. He walked with 2 crutches, used a wheelchair half the time, the whole bit. There were several times that I helped him into his car, to class, etc. I knew perfectly well that he had very little use of his legs.

One day during a break from class, we all got bored so I blew up a condom and we were all bouncing it around, playing that whole "don't let it touch the ground" game. Well, I hit it his way, and he missed it with his hand. The wind blew it to where it hovered around his waist for a bit, so I yelled, "There's still time, kick it!"

Everyone shut up and stared at me. He had this "how could you?!" look in his face, but played it off and just sorta chuckled and said something like "yeah, let me just kick it..." I was still sorta laughing, but it finally clicked. I didn't feel too guilty, because I didn't really mean any harm by it and it just didn't occur to me in that instant that he couldn't use his legs, but everyone else thought I was an asshole.

I was in massage therapy school about a decade ago. There was this guy in my class that was mostly paralized from the waist down. He walked with 2 crutches, used a wheelchair half the time, the whole bit. There were several times that I helped him into his car, to class, etc. I knew perfectly well that he had very little use of his legs.

One day during a break from class, we all got bored so I blew up a condom and we were all bouncing it around, playing that whole "don't let it touch the ground" game. Well, I hit it his way, and he missed it with his hand. The wind blew it to where it hovered around his waist for a bit, so I yelled, "There's still time, kick it!"

Everyone shut up and stared at me. He had this "how could you?!" look in his face, but played it off and just sorta chuckled and said something like "yeah, let me just kick it..." I was still sorta laughing, but it finally clicked. I didn't feel too guilty, because I didn't really mean any harm by it and it just didn't occur to me in that instant that he couldn't use his legs, but everyone else thought I was an asshole.

Joe Biden! ...Is that you!? :D

I'm one of those people who, when they're driving & see a sign that says the lane willl end in 1000 feet, will continue to drive in that lane until it ends before merging. My philosophy is that you should maximize the use of all of the road space for as long as you possibly can. It's just the most efficient way to use all the road space for as long as possible.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I'm one of those people who, when they're driving & see a sign that says the lane willl end in 1000 feet, will continue to drive in that lane until it ends before merging. My philosophy is that you should maximize the use of all of the road space for as long as you possibly can. It's just the most efficient way to use all the road space for as long as possible.

Unless you have 505 hp at your disposal, you sir, are an asshole ;). If you do, when the cop in the left lane who saw you do this at 85 mph, comes up, and when he passes you, shakes his finger at you :o, you just count yourself very lucky :)
lisa
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Can't remember if I told this one before...

My boyfriend was picking me up at the airport and I just knew he was going to be starving and everything was going to be closed, as usual... So this time I came prepared - I had bought him a ham sandwitch on the plane...

That's right... A HAM SANDWITCH... I forgot that's obviously a no-no for a muslim :S:|

Luckily I realised just before he sank his teeth into it... Which still made me feel like a jerk because he was starving and I was taking away his sammich... :|

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Boy, did he screw up that shot. :P:ph34r::ph34r::D:D:D:D ________________________________________________ I was out golfing one day, and this young dude drove by and yelled four out his window just to fuck with people. I figured he'd be coming back the same way. So when I saw him coming closer, I drove a ball into his windshield and blew out the whole thing. That was a good day.......I guess I'm just a little old fashioned....You know...respect your elders.

:S

Life is short ... jump often.

That's right... A HAM SANDWITCH... I forgot that's obviously a no-no for a muslim :S:|

Well, I grew up Baptist, and I wasn't supposed to dance or drink beer, and those both turned out to be a lot of fun.:P

Q: Why can't Southern Baptists have sex standing up?

A: Someone might peek in their windows and think they were dancing.
:P

I'm one of those people who goes out of his way to make sure people who continue to drive in a lane that is closing don't get to merge in at the last moment. I put my front bumper 2 inches away from the car in front of me and ignore any attempts to let them merge in.
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.

I'm one of those people who goes out of his way to make sure people who continue to drive in a lane that is closing don't get to merge in at the last moment. I put my front bumper 2 inches away from the car in front of me and ignore any attempts to let them merge in.

That of course is perfectly OK. If it's crowded I am willing to wait until there is a large truck that can't respond quickly to stop&go traffic, and then zip in front of him.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

That of course is perfectly OK. If it's crowded I am willing to wait until there is a large truck that can't respond quickly to stop&go traffic, and then zip in front of him.

Yes because what is the worst that could happen there?

I wasn't supposed to dance or drink beer, and those both turned out to be a lot of fun.:P

Yeah... Why *do* they ban all things fun?? Don't they know it just makes it funner??! :P
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

This is not considered being a jerk here ...in fact, it's even recommended. Jerks are the folks who, as soon as they see a sign "Lane ends in 600 m" (~2000 ft) start squeezing right causing the right lane to get jammed. Needless to say that these folks honk and yell at drivers who ride the left lane until the merging point and/or refuse them to squeeze in "zipper style" (though there are usually signs "squeeze in zipper style".)
Seems if you consider someone a fartknocker depends on the lane you prefer B|
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

I wasn't supposed to dance or drink beer, and those both turned out to be a lot of fun.:P

Yeah... Why *do* they ban all things fun?? Don't they know it just makes it funner??! :P

Fundamentalist: One who lives with the nagging fear that someone, somewhere is having a good time.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Joe Biden! ...Is that you!? :D

How'd you guess?
BTW, not letting condoms hit the ground is a big f*cking deal...

My first job was an editor at AOL. We all had to work customer support one day a month. (This was back in 1995.) I got a TTY call for tech support. First question I asked the deaf man: "Sir, can you hear the modem dial?"

Another faux-pas I made with the b/f... He invited a work colleague to his place for dinner, and I got a text message... I took out my two handsets to check which one it was, and the guy asked: "why do you have 2 phones?" to which I replied without missing a beat: "one is for when Mohamed calls me and the other is for when my husband calls me."

He was horrified and said: "you have 2 husbands????" I said: "of course not, Mohamed isn't my husband."

Apparently the guy wouldn't speak to Mo for weeks. :S:|

- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

I bet you felt so cool after that.

By the way, it's fore, not four.