Girlfalldown

Look! I created life!

you know what? I'm gonna do the same!

lol! me too! there's gonna be avocado trees springing up around this country in the weirdest fucking places! and she's gonna laugh her ass off over it! :D

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

FYI for all those that are growing an avocado plant soon. B|

1.Wash the seed. Using three toothpicks, suspend it broad end down over a water-filled glass to cover about an inch of the seed.
2.Put it in a warm place out of direct sunlight and replenish water as needed. You should see roots and stem sprout in about two to six weeks.
3.When the stem is six to seven inches long, cut it back to about three inches.
4.When the roots are thick and the stem has leafed out again, plant it in a rich humus soil in a 10-1/2" diameter pot, leaving the seed half exposed.
5.Give it frequent, light waterings with an occasional deep soak. Generally, the soil should be moist but not saturated. Yellowing leaves are a sign of over-watering; let the plant dry out for a few days.
6.The more sunlight, the better.
7.If leaves turn brown and fry at the tips, too much salt has accumulated in the soil. Let water run freely into the pot and drain for several minutes.
8.When the stem is 12 inches high, cut it back to 6 inches to encourage the growth of new shoots.
9.Don't expect your house plant to bear fruit. 10.Although this does occur occasionally, it usually requires grafting. A plant grown from seed will take anywhere from five to 13 years to flower and bear fruit.
11.Fruit on trees grown from seeds are seldom good to eat.

more here
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

FYI for all those that are growing an avocado plant soon. B|

1.Wash the seed. Using three toothpicks, suspend it broad end down over a water-filled glass to cover about an inch of the seed.
2.Put it in a warm place out of direct sunlight and replenish water as needed. You should see roots and stem sprout in about two to six weeks.
3.When the stem is six to seven inches long, cut it back to about three inches.
4.When the roots are thick and the stem has leafed out again, plant it in a rich humus soil in a 10-1/2" diameter pot, leaving the seed half exposed.
5.Give it frequent, light waterings with an occasional deep soak. Generally, the soil should be moist but not saturated. Yellowing leaves are a sign of over-watering; let the plant dry out for a few days.
6.The more sunlight, the better.
7.If leaves turn brown and fry at the tips, too much salt has accumulated in the soil. Let water run freely into the pot and drain for several minutes.
8.When the stem is 12 inches high, cut it back to 6 inches to encourage the growth of new shoots.
9.Don't expect your house plant to bear fruit. 10.Although this does occur occasionally, it usually requires grafting. A plant grown from seed will take anywhere from five to 13 years to flower and bear fruit.

more here

12/ Don't let "Frenchy da dawg" piss on your plant to mark his territory...

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I would be in too.......I have a rose bush in my yard hear that I tend to. Probably wouldn't have made it through last summer without me. :S It must have 10-15 roses on it right now. However, I can't do the avacado thing. Lord only knows where the nearest avacado is to Northern Iraq. :S

fooker cant grow shit.

LOL.... cept maybe dust mites!!!! :ph34r::D

g

Anyone have any clue as to what happened to the "Created Life"

I would be curious to see the growth, or if it even exists anymore.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

fooker cant grow shit.

LOL.... cept maybe dust mites!!!! :ph34r::D

g

Anyone have any clue as to what happened to the "Created Life"

I would be curious to see the growth, or if it even exists anymore.

I am sure it is a giant plant now...;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Bought a few avacados this weekend at the farmers market. I decided in her honor, I would take the seeds and "create life!" :)
g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Ah man WTF! >:(
13 years? And it still won't ah man this sucks!

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Bought a few avacados this weekend at the farmers market. I decided in her honor, I would take the seeds and "create life!" :)
g

I have a few of the Avacado trees growing planted over the last 6 years :)
I do have to take them inside in the winter but they are indeed alive...:)