shah269

Finding happy?

Let me answer that for him. He doesn't have time.

I know, just trying to be helpful. Not sure why since I hate whiny people.
Stop fucking whining about whiny people>:(
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

For those kicking a guy when he's down. Please go fuck yourselves.
I mean that with all implied honesty and sincerity that is attached to such a statement.

For those that have offered sincear advice tank you. The suppliments have been a dramatic improvement. It's nice waking up and not feeling as if I had just ran a marathon. Thank you. Greatly appreciate it. I will also adjust my schedule to get some sunlight as well.

I will not go into my finances or my living conditions but suffice to say that a renegotiation of the loan is not an option and the condo is not set up for a room mate. I hope you understand this if there are specific questions feel free to drop me a line and I will discuss these issues further in private.

Again for those who have provided valued advice thank you. For those who have gone the way of the personal attack and the man up comments...
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Sorry you don't like my suggestion to try something new and find something you enjoy doing.

Sandi no your advice was appreciated. Dancing may not be my thing. One of my "mature" neighbors asked me to join her last month....it was fun. I was the youngest guy in the room. Anklet me tell you these old birds are handsy.

I'm not in the worst spot in the world. I would compare it to being in a very comfortable warm bed in the middle of an august evening.
And I'm just trying to get out from under the covers. Thus the frustrated state.

But thank you for the advice.

Now off to see some robots
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

There is nothing you could have taken that would have made a difference in how you feel that quick. Well, unless you are hanging out with Charlie Sheen.

I'm sorry can't say much about to go but.
No not %100 better but a bit better. And that is better than nothing.

Sandi no your advice was appreciated. Dancing may not be my thing. One of my "mature" neighbors asked me to join her last month....it was fun. I was the youngest guy in the room. Anklet me tell you these old birds are handsy.

Shah you need to branch out. If everyone around you is old then go across town or to the next town. Where I take yoga and where I dance, it's primarily people in their 20's and 30's, I'm one of the oldest people there.

The point is sometimes trying something new is fun and can help to break you out of a rut. Dance may not be your thing but there may be something else that is.

There is nothing you could have taken that would have made a difference in how you feel that quick. Well, unless you are hanging out with Charlie Sheen.

Probably more placebo effect than anything, but that can be a powerful effect that gets you moving in the right direction.

Of course, remains to be seen how long this will last. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Again for those who have provided valued advice thank you. For those who have gone the way of the personal attack and the man up comments...

And here in lies the problem. The one piece of advice that will probably do the most for you,you discount as PAs. I got news for you Cup cake, life isn't always hunky dory and a pill isn't always going to fix it.

I haven't seen any reply here that I would consider mean. Some people are more direct then others. If you don't want to hear what everyone has to say, either quit with these threads or go find a mamby pamby support group where people will pat you on the head and tell you what you want to hear. Oh wait, you wouldn't have time for that.

And here in lies the problem. The one piece of advice that will probably do the most for you,you discount as PAs. I got news for you Cup cake, life isn't always hunky dory and a pill isn't always going to fix it.

I haven't seen any reply here that I would consider mean. Some people are more direct then others. If you don't want to hear what everyone has to say, either quit with these threads or go find a mamby pamby support group where people will pat you on the head and tell you what you want to hear. Oh wait, you wouldn't have time for that.

MY LIFE ROCKS

It sucks to not be me:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

MY LIFE ROCKS

That my friend is a winning attitude.

MY LIFE ROCKS

It sucks to not be me

That my friend is a winning attitude.

+1

Happiness is all in the attitude. Life doesn't have to be perfect to rock.
Perfect would bore the tits off of me:S

oooo look something shiny.....................:ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Whenever I'm in a funk the best thing I can do is help someone.
14 years ago, my wife left a note telling me she was gone. She took a job in Hong Kong, saw her 6 months later in divorce court. Also lost my job 2 weeks before Xmas cause it was hard to sell Mercedes(decent job) when I was crying at my desk all the time. Got a job lined up at the Ranch as a Rigger come spring. So that winter while I was on unemployment waiting for spring I worked as a volunteer at a hospital, I made it my full time job. Kept me sane. Try that a few hours a day once a week or so. It can't hurt. And they are usually very flexible, time wise.

Here's the problem d00d...YOU'RE NOT 'DOWN'.

Down is not having a place to sleep or food to eat.

You're just not happy...

3/4th's of the world would be in ecstasy if they only had your 'problems'...when the glass is 1/2 full it looks pretty damn good to someone without even a glass!

I spent 2hours on the phone last night with my best friend whom I've known most my life...been jumping with for 35 years.

He just found out cancer will take him in short order...we laughed and joked the whole conversation, he's happy for the life he's had...and he NEVER had what you do/could have.

You need to re-wire the hard drive.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Here's the problem d00d...YOU'RE NOT 'DOWN'.

Down is not having a place to sleep or food to eat.

You're just not happy...

3/4th's of the world would be in ecstasy if they only had your 'problems'...when the glass is 1/2 full it looks pretty damn good to someone without even a glass!

I spent 2hours on the phone last night with my best friend whom I've known most my life...been jumping with for 35 years.

He just found out cancer will take him in short order...we laughed and joked the whole conversation, he's happy for the life he's had...and he NEVER had what you do/could have.

You need to re-wire the hard drive.

Wise words.
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Well, I guess I'll just have to settle for my life . . .:P:D
OK, Granted, it sucks significantly LESS for you:D:D:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well, I guess I'll just have to settle for my life . . .:P:D
OK, Granted, it sucks significantly LESS for you:D:D:D:D

I found happy a long while back ... for the most part. ( Even when I add up all the crap I had to pay for this month which is up to about $29000):D:D:D

I found happy a long while back ... for the most part. ( Even when I add up all the crap I had to pay for this month which is up to about $29000):D:D:D

Bail bondsman?[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Shah,

I've bit my tongue for a long time watching this thread.

Do you wake up every morning?
Do you have a job that puts food on your table?
Do you have a roof over your head?

Stop complaining about what isn't and appreciate what is.

Get out into the world and socialize. Quit being so picky about who is out there. You find good people in every place. You are creating your own barriers. Nobody is going to hand you happiness.

Go do some volunteer work. Might do you some good. :)

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo