shah269

Finding happy?

I found happy a long while back ... for the most part. ( Even when I add up all the crap I had to pay for this month which is up to about $29000):D:D:D

Bail bondsman?[:/]

Nope I am far more boring than that:ph34r:

No this was just stuff gettin ready for summer jumping and fishin:)

For those kicking a guy when he's down. Please go fuck yourselves.

Here's the problem d00d...YOU'RE NOT 'DOWN'.

Down is not having a place to sleep or food to eat.

You're just not happy...

3/4th's of the world would be in ecstasy if they only had your 'problems'...when the glass is 1/2 full it looks pretty damn good to someone without even a glass!

I spent 2hours on the phone last night with my best friend whom I've known most my life...been jumping with for 35 years.

He just found out cancer will take him in short order...we laughed and joked the whole conversation, he's happy for the life he's had...and he NEVER had what you do/could have.

You need to re-wire the hard drive.

Wise words.

I have said it before in one of his posts.
NO ONE who posts in these forums has any right to piss and moan about their lives. The sheer fact that they have to ability to piss and moan online negates any Credibility they might have had.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I have a feeling that Twardo might have made Shah think about what is important and what is not. :|

I hope so anyway.................

We've all had our down days in life. Shah's will be behind him some day. In the meantime, we, his internet friends, need to keep reminding him it ain't so bad. I've got an old jump buddy, Viet vet and all, losing a battle with cancer right now too. Shah, it could be much worse. Get your ass back in the sky. Don't make me come out there and coach you. :P:D

page 100 in the book Transcending Fear....I am/was running my mind ragged trying to calculate and find an "out".
Not an option. And I have to come to terms with that.

That's how purgatory runs. You are not dying but you sure aren't alive. You aren't starving but food just has no taste.

And reading further, I just have to come to terms with my station at the moment.

Supplements helped a bit, head hurt less, feet hurt less...that is nice.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I don't know what gives. The moment I get a foot hold shit explodes. Today....the bike....the carbs just.....massive gas leak. I'm telling you I don't get it. I'm just getting the shit kicked out of me and it's not life or death such as sickness but.....if it were a boxing match it would be one body shot after another.

Is it ok just to be happy or content only in free fall?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

SIUCC!
Life IS a kick in the nutz.
Deal with it.
Grow a pair.
Now move on.

What was the problem again???
Carbs? If you can't afford to have 'em fixed, learn how to fix 'em, otherwise, maybe carbs ain't for you.

Fucking hell.
In my day, I learned how to fix carbs, rebuild carbs, re-jet carbs, balance carbs and you kids these days.
All fuel injected and shit.

Oh for fuck's sake just top yourself.

You're not happy. You're not making anyone else happy. Just fucking end it you whining fuck.
"The ground does not care who you are. It will always be tougher than the human behind the controls."

~ CanuckInUSA

Somebody send Shah a Hooker and some Cocaine.

I'm not sharing my hookers and blow.
He has a job, so he can buy his own.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Oh for fuck's sake just top yourself.

You're not happy. You're not making anyone else happy. Just fucking end it you whining fuck.

Lend him your Katana:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I don't know what gives. The moment I get a foot hold shit explodes. Today....the bike....the carbs just.....massive gas leak. I'm telling you I don't get it. I'm just getting the shit kicked out of me and it's not life or death such as sickness but.....if it were a boxing match it would be one body shot after another.

Hey Shah, I'm sorry you're having a bad day/week. The bike thing just ain't fair. Sorry. Hey, catch a plane to Seattle, hang with V and me and make some awesome skydives, okay?

Hey Shah, I'm sorry you're having a bad day/week. The bike thing just ain't fair. Sorry. Hey, catch a plane to Seattle, hang with V and me and make some awesome skydives, okay?

Shah, take him up on that offer, if you dont feel better after a Mitchell clan visit, dude you are beyond help:)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

John,
I greatly am honored by the offer and am very grateful but at the moment...don't have $$$.
And no time, classes every Saturday till December.
But I greatly appreciate the offer perhaps I will take you up on it next spring......at the mean time.....I don't know....I was down and thought...ok I'll ride to work to put a smile on my face.....4 freaking gallons of gas in 4 miles.....and before that there was some fun and exciting news regarding more bank fees to adjust my mortgage....I'm thinking I'm going to just my fingers deep in my ears and go hide.
I'm so tired of all the bad news....

John,
I greatly am honored by the offer and am very grateful but at the moment...don't have $$$.
And no time, classes every Saturday till December.
But I greatly appreciate the offer perhaps I will take you up on it next spring......at the mean time.....I don't know....I was down and thought...ok I'll ride to work to put a smile on my face.....4 freaking gallons of gas in 4 miles.....and before that there was some fun and exciting news regarding more bank fees to adjust my mortgage....I'm thinking I'm going to just my fingers deep in my ears and go hide.
I'm so tired of all the bad news....

Sounds like you may have a float stuck it the carb allowing all the fuel to run out the overflow.

Sounds like you may have a float stuck it the carb allowing all the fuel to run out the overflow.

I hope.
I hope. But right now I'm going to take a quick look at th petcock just to makre sure it isn't that since the carbs were cleaned and tuned summer before last.