quade

Ok, but can I call THIS person stupid?

Where I work we have one of the very few bariatric facilities around. Our heaviest patient has been 750#. Our equipment is rated for 1,000#. She'd be out of luck if she reached her goal! Someone's got to break it to her that her one ton goal just isn't going to happen!

(btw, that 750# patient *did* land on a nurse and broke her up pretty bad! On permanent disability now, I hear) :|

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

I'll bet she's living on SSI, collecting food stamps from wefare, & Medicare for all the meds.&[:/] hospial stays till she,s gone.>:(

The patient was a "he". And yes, he's on SSI with his ever enabling mother as his caregiver.

+1 on sexy burkas!:$

Don't go there, I was once banned from the womens forum over sexy burkas:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

how could someone strive to be an immobile, un self sufficient burden on everyone around them. usually its not these gigantic people i want to slap its the person that is wheeling in buffet size tables of food to them whenever they beccon. these people cant do anything for themselves!!! Who wants to be the person that has to wipe her ass after she passes the 7 fried chickens she had for lunch. If your trying to kill someone put a bullet in their head dont feed them to death!!!!>:(>:(

Wait , I pull what first?

+1 on sexy burkas!:$

Don't go there, I was once banned from the womens forum over sexy burkas:D

Yeah, that place is even more strict than Sharia!

Be careful in there...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

to be honest the only thing that comes to mind and its a modern kind of ailment is Attention seeking The look at me modern type of attitude and wanting to be noticed sounds like a psychological problem she has to be honest :S or she is just a basket case
:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

Where I work we have one of the very few bariatric facilities around. Our heaviest patient has been 750#. Our equipment is rated for 1,000#. She'd be out of luck if she reached her goal! Someone's got to break it to her that her one ton goal just isn't going to happen!

(btw, that 750# patient *did* land on a nurse and broke her up pretty bad! On permanent disability now, I hear) :|

yeah we actually have a specially built ambulance for people like her. i:(
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

This patient was a 'him'. In fact, the heaviest patients we've seen have all been men.

This patient was a 'him'. In fact, the heaviest patients we've seen have all been men.

oops lol.

yeah weve got a few 6-700# ones here in pensacola, some women some men. well one les guy now, he died of a pulmonary embolus, go figure.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I love the names they give the shit they build for giant fuckers . They can't call it the fat fuck ambulance so they come up with something that tries to be pleasant and uninsulting!

So I guess that disqualifies the "Elephambulance" then?

:ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban