JamesNahikian

Best Drop Zone Pilot

People from WFFC a few years ago might remember the kid that almost got it when he landed on the active runway infront of the landing Casa, then the Casa pilot shut it down, fliped off the props and saved him from getting ran over? The pilot that was flying the Casa was Dewey. I've seen him fly raft jump loads where the raft lands in the peas.. not once, but twice.

Too bad he's doing cargo now. [:/]

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

He is a drop zone pilot!! There was a thread about favortie drop zone pilots about 5 months ago. It was pointed out then that not everyone will agree on who is the best pilot. Most people are naturally gonna choose the pilot at their home dz.

Spy is a great pilot though. He's been flying for a long time and really takes safety of his passengers to heart. He's also very kind and patient about answering questions i might have. He's a smart guy and i feel just find trusting my life to him.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Does anybody even come close to Chris S./diverdriver?

D. James Nahikian
CHICAGO

Oh dude. No fair. Now I can't exit my apartment. My head is too swelled.

Honestly, I am a product of my environment. I've had very good instructors since day one in flying and in flying jumpers. All of my flight instructors at Embry-Riddle '88-'92, Mark Hanson and Scott Corder at Horizon Skydiving Harrisonville, MO, Dave Snyder (rip), Roger Nelson, Mark Bourqhurst (Mr. Douglas), Mark Lamberson. I thank those guys very much.

Chris

At my old DZ it was hands down Kevin M. Absolute safety nut, clear-headed, flies like he was born with wings.

At the Cessna DZ I split time at now it's gotta be Sel. He rocks. Period.

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Haven't flown with, or met Chris, but he's helped me out with learning to be a DiverDriver, through email/PM's/his awesome site.

Pilots that I have met and been very impressed with are Chad in Caulita, Roger, Jim West, and Ryan (the guy who flies the Beech 18 Westwind)

--
Hook high, flare on time

D. James Nahikian
CHICAGO

I've heard some good things about that old fart. I'll have to come up and fly with him when it gets warmer.

I personally think the guy from Cross Keys who flys the specialty aircraft (bi plane, alloutte) is an awesome pilot. Anyone know his name? It escapes me.

At my old DZ it was hands down Kevin M. Absolute safety nut, clear-headed, flies like he was born with wings.

Kris

You beat me to it! Kevin from OSC rocked!! He was so much fun too! To jump with, parasail with and just hang with!

Dammit, I hate when you get me started on that reminiscing stuff Kris! :S;):D

Pammi

Johny ditch the school thing and go back to Eloy!

No Way man...Im gonna try and convince him to Fly at SDC..hee hee

Bawahahaha...Johnny is a trip and a half!!! He flew back with Chris and I in the otter from Eloy (300 way) He is a real charactor...and hey he does live only one state away from SDC..;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

D. James Nahikian
CHICAGO

Can I vote for Rod Tinney?

Jim West too, there is just something about a guy who has to put a beech down in a field do to an engine failure on take off, gets everyone off the plane, walk back to the dz, get in another beech and get them to altitude.

Jim West too, there is just something about a guy who has to put a beech down in a field do to an engine failure on take off, gets everyone off the plane, walk back to the dz, get in another beech and get them to altitude.

Jim rocks. He's not only a great pilot, but an awesome DZO!! (Of course we know who the boss really is). ;)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

>>Call him 9 toes from now on...
>Do I dare ask why?

Lets just say there was unfortunate accident involving Ryan in sandels, a ladder and falling with his little toe caught in the ladder and getting ripped off. B|

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com