npgraphicdesign

I'm a guy with a feminine-sounding name.

Could have been worse; They could have named you "Sue".:P
(I know popsjumper will get it.)

Oohh i get it i get it!!!! B| LOL

And once again you crack me up nikita. :P
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg2eBYOHbCE
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg2eBYOHbCE

Stupid phone wont play it :(
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

It is sad cause Nikita is actually a masculine name ;) Well in Russia anyway.

It was that damn French movie "La Femme Nikita".>:(:D

The whole reason they had to include the part about it being a feminine Nikita -- Nikita is a man's name! Like Sasha. ;)
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Nikita is a man's name! Like Sasha. ;)

nikita is a "mixed" name, but I think there would be more male than female Nikita's.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikita_(name)

And Sasha is the same, goes for both, is a diminutive for Alexandre/Alexandra
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasha_(name)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I have a unisex name...but seriously dude...Nikita?

edit
I've never gotten a letter that said "ms. corey."

His parents should be stripped, hung and shot if they're still alive...unless they have a good excuse...

(all in good humor of course)
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Lots of people have uni-sex names, anyone that gives you shit has other major issues.

Unless of course we are one of those people with unisex names as well ;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Deal with it fockers. :P

Seriously, if Geico sends me one more letter addressed to a Ms. instead of a Mr., or one more interviewer that I get in touch with via email assumes that I'm a female by default, I'm going to change my name to Thor. That way, noone will ever mistake me for a female ever again.

Surprisingly, the beard isn't a dead giveaway. Right, DougH? :P:D

I was pissed when I saw the beard. :P "That girl I was talking to on dropzone seriously needs to get those hormone issues under control" :D
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Lots of people have uni-sex names, anyone that gives you shit has other major issues.

The big question is "Is that a unisex name?" I'm not Russian enough to know.

In our culture, there are plenty of people named Pat or Jan or some other name that is not gender specific. Then there are women named Jo, Bobbi, Billie or some other feminine variation of a masculine name. Leslie used to be a male name, but it's certainly considered feminine in the U.S. now.

But a boy named Sue or a girl named Jeff will still attract his or her share of "Huh?"

In our culture, there are plenty of people named Pat or Jan or some other name that is not gender specific. Then there are women named Jo, Bobbi, Billie or some other feminine variation of a masculine name. Leslie used to be a male name, but it's certainly considered feminine in the U.S. now.

But a boy named Sue or a girl named Jeff will still attract his or her share of "Huh?"

My name is Jo or at least thats what I prefer to be called by my friends. It's caused quite a bit of confusion in the past. My favorite was when I was staying with a friend of a friend. They were told "my friend Jo" & just assumed I was a guy. When he met me he just kinda stared dumb founded for a sec and goes "you have boobs" :D:D:D:D:D

When he met me he just kinda stared dumb founded for a sec and goes "you have boobs" :D:D:D:D:D

Damn, that's gonna cost him some man points. We're supposed to use our inside voice for that.:S

So, was he smart enough to ask you out?;)

Our daughter Ryan has moments like that in the software engineering world. She says it works to her advantage. :)

When he met me he just kinda stared dumb founded for a sec and goes "you have boobs" :D:D:D:D:D

Damn, that's gonna cost him some man points. We're supposed to use our inside voice for that.:S

So, was he smart enough to ask you out?;)

Our daughter Ryan has moments like that in the software engineering world. She says it works to her advantage. :)

lol he actually got a lot of shit for it from me & his friends.

& having people mistake you for a guy at first can definitely be an advantage. As much as I hate to admit it, sometimes things are easier if people think you're a guy.

So will a cute female puppy dog named Jesse at a certain DZ. :)

R.I.P.
One Jump Wonder

My brother's first and middle name is Valmar Leslie, and of course we shortened it to Val. When we were growing up, he certainly took a ration :D I don't think he gets teased about it anymore (even though he is an engineer ;)), but he constantly gets mail addressed to Ms.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Hi "Nick!!,"
Lifzabitch!! Try being a guy growing up with the first name of "Arpad" and being the only "Hunky" (Magyar) kid in a Catholic school full of Dagos!! 'Passin' around the log book for signatures at a dinner lurk some bunch of years ago at old Elsinore, Al "Captain Hook" Krueger remarked when he read my name on page one,"Arpad!, I'll bet that was a real character builder when you were growing up!!" Suck it up cupcake "couldn't resist sayin' that" you coulda' been named "Arpad!" like me.
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

This is starting to piss me off. Remi (and Remy) are male names in french. But it looks like more and more of you yanks are suing it for girls. Stop it dammit!!!!!!!
Remster

This is starting to piss me off. Remi (and Remy) are male names in french. But it looks like more and more of you yanks are suing it for girls. Stop it dammit!!!!!!!

Well, at least no one will name their girl "Remster.":P