npgraphicdesign

Can Hollywood just leave Russians alone????

Well, it could be the Russian mob.
As long as the one reporter guy is in it, and he gets kicked around, it should be alright.

No. Absolutely not. The days of Russian bad guys in movies are OVER. Damn it!!! :D

Cliché and passé perhaps, but clearly not over.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Well, it could be the Russian mob.
As long as the one reporter guy is in it, and he gets kicked around, it should be alright.

No. Absolutely not. The days of Russian bad guys in movies are OVER. Damn it!!! :D

Cliché and passé perhaps, but clearly not over.

If they think it will sell, then it is definitely not done (because they have to do it at least one more time).

Maybe next sequel? ;)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

What the f*** is John McClane doing in RUSSIA taking on RUSSIAN bad guys? Can't Hollywood find any other stereotypical bad guys? The cold war is over damn it!! :D:D:P

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1606378/

Maybe they're just trying to beat the girlie names out of your country! :D:D:D:D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

nicci, when i've seen your post on the frontpage, i was sure it said bollywood, and i was sure it must have been from you! something about lots of colors, cheesy songs and sleazy, girlish guys told me that.. :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

It's because it's not politically correct to have Muslim bad guys.:|

You sure about that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlefield_3

The campaign is set near the Iraq-Iran border, where the US Marine Corps are fighting the People's Liberation and Resistance (PLR).

In Battlefield 3, the PLR fights against United States Marines and Russian Spetsnaz. They operate in Sulaymaniyah, Iraqi Kurdistan and in the Dasht-e Kavir desert on the outskirts of Tehran, Iran. They will also attempt a bombing in Paris, France.

Can't really get more muslim then that.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Oh, it gets worse. They're doing another American Pie movie as well. American Reunion.

Wonder how Stifler is going to get humiliated this time? :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Fuck - not another Die Hard ... is he using a walker this time?

Thank you! My thought exactly. The thread was about leaving the Russians alone and all I could think was "Why can't they let the Die Hard franchise die with a minimum of respect?"

Elvisio "no new ideas out of Hollywood in years" Rodriguez

What the f*** is John McClane doing in RUSSIA taking on RUSSIAN bad guys? Can't Hollywood find any other stereotypical bad guys? The cold war is over damn it!! :D:D:P

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1606378/

considering that russian is the major supplier of arms to afghanistan and iraq, no
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!