hcsvader

My life fucking rocks!

Im sick of all the my life sucks threads in here lately. If your life rocks and you do more than hope that good karma and happy thoughts will make life fuking fantastic. Tell us why it rocks!

Those of you that know me, know why my life fucking rocks!

and if your life does not rock, harden the fuck up and stop being such a bitch!
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Hells yeah, it does.

Just passed the 6-year mark in a great relationship.

Just turned 40 and I'm healthier and more active than I've ever been.

My family rocks and all of them are healthy and happy.

I've got three amazing trips on the books already for the next year (LP, Grand Canyon rafting trip, and boogie in Nicaragua) ... and that's just the ones I've planned in advance.

I have a well-paying secure (as secure as anything can be in this day and age, anyway) job with the kinds of benefits (generous vacation time, plus health and disability insurance) that allow me to play stress-free. I worked hard to get here, but I'm enjoying the spoils of that hard work now.

Is my life perfect? Oh hell no, but it really does fucking rock. B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I can't complain.B|

Nicaragua? We're thinking about that one too, if Thailand doesn't happen. :)

When are y'all thinking about going to Thailand? I'm planning on making a trip there sometime in the next two years. I'd love to meet the lovely Mitchells :)
ETA:

And my life definitely rocks B|

Hell yea, my life rocks!

I just retired after 27 years in the Navy, I landed an awesome job that pays great, I'm healthy, I'm married to the most loving, thoughtful, caring women I have ever met, and to top it off, I jump out of airplanes with some of the greatest people on the planet just for fun.

Hell yea, my life rocks!
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

... women I have ever met...

Dude, if that's not a typo, then your life DOES rock.

Yep, my life rocks. I'm living in a new town doing the job I spent the past seven years of my life preparing for. My wife had a great job interview in town yesterday (nothing official yet) but opportunities are starting to arise for her and she'll be moving out (finally) to join me next month.

Elvisio "bring on the Arizona heat" Rodriguez

No complaints here, just the opposite. Today's Mike and my 28th anniversary. Want to post this right quick, 'cause we have better things to do.

Fantastic! B|

We just celebrated #27 this last Thursday. :)
23yrs last SaturdayB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I can't complain.B|

Nicaragua? We're thinking about that one too, if Thailand doesn't happen. :)

Screw Thailand. Come to Nicaragua because we'll be there!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

My life SO fucking rocks! Got 4 more jumps in this weekend, all of them on my VERY OWN PACKJOBS! Up to 20 jumps and just need 5 more for my A!

Back at work today at my AWESOME job, which pretty cool people, doing something that MATTERS!

Family is all in good health and I get to see my parents & GF the first of July.

AWESOME!

I'm happy as can be..... I love laughing at all the haters drinking "HaterAde". I have a great family, I play in the sky, have a great career, and some day I'm going to drive an Audi R8 GT. HOLLA!!!

Preach it Kat Williams...... Bring on the haters for people like us. B|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NwouN_KigY

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

Let us do the math, I'm 27. Been flying for 13 years, and in the last 6:
-Best friends since I was 5 that have died in giant fireball plane crashes: 1
-VERY close and/or romantic friends that have died in nasty plane crashes: 2
-Friends other than above who have died in giant fireball plane crashes: 3
-Acquaintances who have died from skydiving: 3
-I lost a commercial pilot and medical certificate before I was 26.
-I crashed a paraglider, was in a coma for 3 weeks, and every step I take hurts.

+I still have an awesome -open- minded girlfriend of 6 years.
+I still have a ton of awesome close friends, I would like to avoid losing any more to the sky.
+I still fly airplanes, tiny parachutes, big parachutes, wingsuits, tracksuits, speed gliders, hang gliders, and paragliders.
+I still can dive, jump, sprint, drive, and use.
+I have an awesome family that I taught to deal with the way I live and they came to love it.
+I have enough money to jump when i am not working
+I have a car and it usually has enough gas to start.
+I have a place to live with aforementioned girlfriend, a cat, and getting a few fish.
+I am certified to fly a bunch of different ultralight machines.

I'll call it a tie. But I am still alive, still ripping, and can share and teach what I love with friends and clients.

I call this a win.

what is this, the hipster new way to rub people's noses in your fantastic wow world? isn't facebook enough?

fucking hell get a fucking grip and get on with your super brill lives and fuck off whilst you're doing it.

that is all.
Dude #320
"Superstitious" is just a polite way of saying "incredibly fucking stupid".
DONK!