npgraphicdesign

How every DZ can afford an Otter, Skyvan, or any other large skydiving plane.

Simple solution to reduce fuel/operating cost so that EVERY DZ can have a large plane.

instead of seats or benches, put two rows of stationary bikes in the larger planes. Run the chain from the bikes to the propeller. Have skydivers pedal their way to altitude, and the pilot then just glides the plane down. Step and repeat. No fuel wasted, operating costs reduced, and there's the added bonus of getting in shape as well.

This idea is brilliant. I already have the patent in the works.
:D:D:D

Who's with me on this???:P

Simple solution to reduce fuel/operating cost so that EVERY DZ can have a large plane.

instead of seats or benches, put two rows of stationary bikes in the larger planes. Run the chain from the bikes to the propeller. Have skydivers pedal their way to altitude, and the pilot then just glides the plane down. Step and repeat. No fuel wasted, operating costs reduced, and there's the added bonus of getting in shape as well.

isnt it a little early to be drinking Nikita? even for a Russian.

You expect me to get out of bed in the morning after a night of drinking rum and robbing dirty pirate hookers and peddle my ass to altitude?

DUDE, most morning it's all I can do to not puke in the plane on the ride to altitude and now you want me to do a fucking 20 minute cardio workout?

A better idea would be to get a hot air balloon and get me to breath into an open flame... I'll get that shit to altitude quicker than the fastest super caravan.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Too late, Aeroflot already does it.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

You expect me to get out of bed in the morning after a night of drinking rum and robbing dirty pirate hookers and peddle my ass to altitude?

DUDE, most morning it's all I can do to not puke in the plane on the ride to altitude and now you want me to do a fucking 20 minute cardio workout?

A better idea would be to get a hot air balloon and get me to breath into an open flame... I'll get that shit to altitude quicker than the fastest super caravan.

Are you saying you blow a lot of hot air? :D

Are you saying you blow a lot of hot air? :D

No, in the morning my breath still has a pretty high alcohol content that is most likely flamable/explosive
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Would not work too well with each skydiver managing 1/3 - 1/2 horsepower totaling less than 5 HP a side versus 550 in a -20 engined otter.

Would not work too well with each skydiver managing 1/3 - 1/2 horsepower totaling less than 5 HP a side versus 550 in a -20 engined otter.

Harness the methane emissions, and you may double that power.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Harness the methane emissions, and you may double that power.:P

Only on Sunday mornings :o>:(
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Come on guys we all know the answer to getting free jumps out of a turbine.

All it takes is a few guys to do a night jump while carrying some cargo across an international border :P

do i have to join an 8 way speed star team too?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?