shah269

WOW she was angry!

You could switch teams.
:)

I do live a gay mans wet dream!
Work at a facility with 2500 men, though most are poorly dressed engineers.
I live in a citch condo surrounded by old ladies who just want to sit around and play bridge every night.
I have to cats.
Oh and I now drive a white car.

But sadly I am addicted to women...
:)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

>Us skinny, female engineers with personality and flashy cars of our own just couldn't handle it.

Careful there; you're messing with his worldview. And a woman should never mess with a man's worldview.

No no hell that would be cool! My issue has and always will be that an engineering chick usually but not always has her ego blown because well there are 52 engineering guys per 2 engineering girls.

As such she tends to get all bitchy and overconfident because let's face it.....52/2 any one of the 52 dorks would bend over backwards for a date with a girl who could not get a drink at a bar if she paid for it!

Now if i could find one that didn't have a blown ego and was fun....yeah sure I WOULD LOVE TO take her out and see what she was all about! But in my 10 years of engineering, working both in the US and Europe thus far I haven't found an engineering chick that was attractive enough or...who's ego didn't have it's on zip code.

But you never know! She may walk into my life tomorrow?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

>Now if i could find one that didn't have a blown ego and was fun....yeah sure I
>WOULD LOVE TO take her out and see what she was all about!

I don't think you could at this point. I think it's likely that you've brainwashed yourself into really believing all the stuff you've said about "those women." People have a way of seeing what they expect to see.

There it is. You're thinking in terms of material possessions and personal entertainment, instead of on the richly rewarding emotional experience of raising kids and having a family. If that's what you want, that's fine, I'm not knocking it. Yes, kids are expensive and time consuming, but there's nothing else in the world as rewarding or fulfilling in the long run. If you wait until the finances are right, you'll never get there, because there's never enough money. Heck, I raised two kids starting as a Marine Corps Private making $4k per year. We managed despite the lack of money. Sometimes I envy those folks who spend their youth freewheeling around spending lots of money on themselves, owning nice things, and doing grand stuff. Sometimes I wish I could have lived my life like that. But then, I have two great kids, and that's even better. And then I wonder what their life is like when they get older, no longer have their youth, good looks or money, and there's no family around to love them unconditionally, no wife who stuck by their side through thick and thin, no children, no grandchildren, no joy of providing the magic of Christmas for their kids... That all seems lonely and barren to me. To each his own, and live with the consequences.

***Bingo JohnRich! I have led a pretty full life, traveled the world, accumulated lots of "stuff",done more cool things than 100 "normal" people could ever do and all in all, feel pretty good about myself, but my most significant achievement by far is being a husband and father. The gifts that you gain by having a child are immeasurable. I love to skydive, but my favorite thing is doing whatever my son wants to do with me.
I could go on and on, but unless you're a parent, you aren't gonna get it. Some folks don't always think much of me, but my boy thinks I'm everything. How cool is that?

John Wright

World's most beloved skydiver

I just posted
How to REALLY piss off some women;
1) Get a nice car.
2) When they ask "Where will the baby seat go?" say "Why have kids!"
3) Stand back and smile while they do an angry dance and call you names.
4) Drive off in the nice car.

And a girl I went out with, but things didn't work out, just emailed me calling me a jerk and an asshole!
WOW!

Good god, I am really amazed!
No wonder these girls are so pissed. With that kind of desperation and anger...who wants to have kids with them? I mean really! WOW!

To take the time to shoot somone an message calling them an asshole and a jerk...WOW!

And it is a true story, a few ladies last week were pissed and not happy that I did not wish to have kids. But then who looks into a two door sports car and asks such a stupid question?

I think I've learned that I am truly fucked when it comes to dating girls my age. I hate to say it....but my Yoga instructor was right 2 years ago when she said to me when she found out I was getting a divorce that women in their early 30's were crazy!

And then it happened while we were out to the movies, "Shah, what are your thoughts on kids?"

So I tell her no......and then she blew up....holy fires from hell did she blow up. Things I was called ranged from "Shallow, self centered, cold, selfish...."

It's more selfish to bring children into a world where they'll be squished between limited job availability + dropping wages (seemingly competent labor in less expensive emerging markets and increased productivity do that) and increasing costs of living at the other (government intervention in the housing, education, and health care markets on behalf of corporatist interests does that).

Even if you're financially well-off enough to provide a middle class lifestyle for your children indefinitely, their reduced opportunities for self-actualization and progress beyond the odyssey years can't be good psychologically.

I am really, really REALLY glad to hear that there will not be any more Shah's wandering the earth.

Us skinny, female engineers with personality and flashy cars of our own just couldn't handle it.

Question: Pictures
Answer: What this thread is worthless without
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

>To take the time to shoot somone an message calling them an asshole and a
>jerk...WOW!

Yep. Heck, I hear some people even post stuff specifically about how to piss women off. Can you imagine, taking the time to do that? WOW!

I wasn't going to say which ladies said really mean things to me so I said "some" women.

Sigh.....

It's just something I have to come terms with. I'll never need a hair dresser and for the next 10 years if I dat

I am really, really REALLY glad to hear that there will not be any more Shah's wandering the earth.

Us skinny, female engineers with personality and flashy cars of our own just couldn't handle it.

Question: Pictures
Answer: What this thread is worthless without

Wurd
Remster

I just posted
How to REALLY piss off some women;
1) Get a nice car.
2) When they ask "Where will the baby seat go?" say "Why have kids!"
3) Stand back and smile while they do an angry dance and call you names.
4) Drive off in the nice car.

Truthfully, I don't know many women who are impressed by a man who owns a fancy car. I always think he's just overcompensating for a small penis as in, "Nevermind my penis, look at my car!"
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

So "Never mind his piece of shit truck...." was your thought.

It works in reverse, so that just means you have a large penis. Do you think I date you just for your sparkling personality? ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon