TrmnlViscocity

Oh the shame that has befallen me! forever known as the one who didn't know!

The curtain has been lifted and turned velvet

White Russian seems delightfull, The red label seems straight and to the point.

I suppose I have the rest of my life to enjoy the finer spirits but the first is always something special, I require more opinions.

Natty Light! It's a favorite for all the college kids your age. Well, maybe not a favorite...they can afford it and it gets them drunk. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You spelled "viscosity" wrong. And now you are forever stuck with it!

Well, if we're being picky s/he also spelled "terminal" wrong. I like to throw a few vowels in there myself. :P

21 seems a long time to wait for your first drink - although that's not necessarily a bad thing. Over here, we start drinking at 18 legally in alcoholic establishments, and of course informal drinking starts earlier at private parties. I probably first got drunk when I was about 14, and I reckon that will have been on cider. Most alcohol tastes horrible when you're that age, before you've acquired the taste for it, so something sweet is a popular weaning option.

I've never been a huge drinker, but I suddenly realised this year that I really don't enjoy it that much at all any more. I'll probably have one beer in the evening to wind down after work, followed by a nice cup of tea. :)

On my 21st, I blacked out in a bar in Manhattan, KS called Pat's Blue Ribbon drinking a pitcher of PBR by myself.

Needless to say, the next day was not fun.:S

Waking up with a hangover...or waking up in Kansas?

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Tequila is God's way of telling you that are bound to do great things that night.

Tequila is not your friend. Oh, he may act like he's your friend, he'll hang out with you in a bar, but the next day you'll wish you never met the bastard.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Tequila is God's way of telling you that are bound to do great things that night.

Tequila is not your friend. Oh, he may act like he's your friend, he'll hang out with you in a bar, but the next day you'll wish you never met the bastard.

Tequila, the strongest drink in the world. It picks up the bed you're lying in and spins it at 90 RPMs[:/]

Stroh 80. That's the strongest I can think of. It's 80% alcohol, so a large zip of it counts as 8 glasses of beer or so. The monumental hangover will also be very educational.

Oh, and tequila is nothing without the hype. It's just regular booze that lacks quality.

Tequila, the strongest drink in the world. It picks up the bed you're lying in and spins it at 90 RPMs[:/]

I always remember a team mate saying that after we'd finally quit the bar the night before, she'd lay on the bed trying to stop the ceiling from spinning by digging in a knee. :D

There's one for the 'You know you're a skydiver when...' list.

Irish car bombs! I drank those on my 22nd. (not 21st I know but still) I fell into a bouncer that night. knocked him over & still managed not to get kicked out B|

OR have all the drinks that are just fun to order. but be prepared to bring recipes. Not all the fun ones are regulars in bartenders' menus. Drinks/shots I suggest: red headed slut, dirty girl scout, a french whore, a slippery nipple, a screaming orgasm. Nothing like asking a hot bartender for a "screaming orgasm" ;):)

Man up...go Crown Royal.

OR...

Tequila shots. Tequila is God's way of telling you that are bound to do great things that night.

Oh, there was Crown that night too. Briefly faded back into consciousness at an irish pub next door drinking crown and coke. Then blacked out again. Back to and doing car bombs followed by blacking out again. Woke up in the morning and the world was still twirling (and I was still in kansas).

Found out last year that I drunk dialed my parents at 4 in the morning.

Good night.

The last alcohol I consumed was tequila. I stopped just short of the worm, and that was it.

Reagan was president at the time, IIRC.

If booze works for you, knock yourself out. It really did not agree with me.

BSBD,

Winsor