TiaDanger

What do you drive...manual or automatic?

The girl I went out with last night is my height, and a size 0.
Wish she was bigger, no tits on the girl....but she does have a nice ass!

But for me...in under a million words...a girl who knows how to drive stick, size 6ish would be super! :)
But funny thing....before my divorce all my dating was at university...we were all broke. Then I got married and well so what what I drove. As long as I liked it I was happy. Thus the 1.8T Jetta.

After the divorce and a single 34 year old guy....i had this realization....I need a nice ride! It's not about it having 4 wheels and a motor it needs to look and sound and feel good! And so I fell on the 135 with the M package.

Funny, no more than 4 years ago I would say "If you want to meet a nice girl don't buy a hot car, you are better off taking $100 bills and stapling them to your shirt when you go to the next bar!"

Now? And I know you ladies HATE TO SAY IT but you are just as shallow as us guys! Sure a mans version of shallow it all T&A but a woman's version of shallow (I've dated mostly educated employed 30 something women) is all to do with what shoes i have on, what pants, what shirt, what watch, how I smell and.....oh yeah....my freaking car!
And well....hate to say it...but it seems you girls also seem to love a guy who drives stick!

Cant' wait til I sell off the old GPZ and buy a new bike!

If a 135I is getting me this quality of hotness....what will say a late model VFR do for me? Or a Triumph?

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

As much as you may feel it is, this thread isnt about you, Shah.

True true...i was just answering a question.

One thing I've noticed about sticks of late is that the pressure required for clutch operation has greatly reduced from the past. And so has the travel!
I'm very amazed by this development! GREAT WORK!

However wouldn't it be cool if you could have a stick shift with an auto clutch?
Not the flappy paddles shit...I'm talking a basic stick shift set up but as you pushed or pulled or slid into gears the clutch auto engaged?

Case in point in my car I do go from 1st to 3rd and into 5th to bump up the mpg. works very well due to the cars massive torque and light weight.

An auto would just run 1-2-3-4-5 and CVT.....well what ever.

However a auto clutch from 1-2-3-4-5-6 much like the F1 cars would be nice!
And having to utilize the clutch to get from N-1 would help in adverse weather!

Just a thought.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Remember the movie "Shallow Hal" with Jack Black and Gwyneth Paltrow? They could make a sequel "Shallow Shah"

:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

>After the divorce and a single 34 year old guy....i had this realization....I
>need a nice ride! It's not about it having 4 wheels and a motor it needs to
>look and sound and feel good! And so I fell on the 135 with the M
>package.

You're a marketing major's wet dream. Just make a commercial showing an out-of-focus guy with a really hot chick sitting in the seat, and show the car going sideways and whatnot, and they could sell you a Yugo. (With new trim, leather seats and a boomy muffler, of course.)

Remember the movie "Shallow Hal" with Jack Black and Gwyneth Paltrow? They could make a sequel "Shallow Shah"

Shallow Hal was a moralistic fable, with lessons learned by the protagonist,
"Shallow Shah" would require a complete rewrite
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

HA HA!

Hum.....well.....about the stick vs. auto.
One of the things I liked about my x wife was that she only drove stick. It was very nice! We had two cars and they were both stick.

Dating now...I've realized WOMEN do like it when a guy drives a nice car and extra points are given if it has some of the nice things like naviation and other little thigns.....and they do like it when the car is a stick.
But a good many of them do not know how to drive stick. Which kind of sucks.

Funny....the more we grow up themore child like we become. Girls in HS were all go go ga ga over guys with the nice car.....I'm 34...the girls I'm dating are about my age.....and they still go go go ga ga over a guy in a nice car! Took me this freaking long to get it!

Maybe if i upgraded my container the 2 girls at the DZ would go go go ga ga over me? :P

HA HA!

Hum.....well.....about the stick vs. auto.
One of the things I liked about my x wife was that she only drove stick. It was very nice! We had two cars and they were both stick.

Dating now...I've realized WOMEN do like it when a guy drives a nice car and extra points are given if it has some of the nice things like naviation and other little thigns.....and they do like it when the car is a stick.
But a good many of them do not know how to drive stick. Which kind of sucks.

Funny....the more we grow up themore child like we become. Girls in HS were all go go ga ga over guys with the nice car.....I'm 34...the girls I'm dating are about my age.....and they still go go go ga ga over a guy in a nice car! Took me this freaking long to get it!

Maybe if i upgraded my container the 2 girls at the DZ would go go go ga ga over me? :P

You just proved my point about the lack of learning, you continually repeat yourself, change the record dude,
Even the best stand up acts need fresh material, yours is old and repetitive. Find some new material FFS
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ok I'll make it easy!
X wife knew how to drive stick. :)Women like sports cars :)Many women don't know how to drive stick :(

Problem, what to do with girl who like sports car in stick but does not know how to drive stick? :|

I like to drive stick, it gives me more controll over the car. :)
Wish there were auto stick. N-1 clutch. 1-2-3-4-5 auto. Much like bike! :)

Happy to drive with the wheel on the left or the right - as long as it's got a stick I'm happy :)
My bike is also a manual. Borrowed someone's scooter once - *hated* it.

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

as long as it's got a stick I'm happy

*Shah looks left...Shah looks right*
Oh really! Well let me show you my stick baby! :)

Have a manual Camry. It gets quite a few comments that not many people have seen manual Camry. Now that I work for post office and drive in traffic it's funny my left leg is significantly larger and more toned from pushing clutch in and out all day.
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

sadly i had to trade my manual delsol to my sister for a stupid auto ford focus. i need the extra room. but now this will hopefully give me the extra push to go find a new bigger stick shift car i like. i swear i prolly looked for the clutch 5x on the drive home alone :D

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.