Zep

Twilight

Agreed. It definitely exceeds it's status as a teeny bopper movie :P

Glittering emo vampires? I don't think so [:/]

I'd rather watch "Interview with a vampire" any day...
"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today." James Dean

Watched that movie last night, I know its from last year but I was at a loss as what to watch.
What a great movie not what I expected at all,

Thats all, just felt like making a comment.

Every time somebody even mentions Twilight I feel compelled to reach for a Silver Bullet. So you know that's pretty fucked up right there.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Every time somebody even mentions Twilight I feel compelled to reach for a Silver Bullet. So you know that's pretty fucked up right there.

So, I watched Twilight previously and thought it was OK. I had never heard of the book--or movie--until I saw a young girl in a restaurant we patroned completely engrossed in this big, fat book. Bill was facing toward her and I begged him to get a glimpse of what she was reading. It was Breaking Dawn.

Curious what was so intriguing, I spent a couple hours of my life watching Twilight after its DVD release.

Then, I made the mistake of watching New Moon this past rainy weekend.

It made me so sad to watch and know how popular this series is with young women. Bella was a complete damsel in distress, literally throwing herself into dangerous situations in an attempt to guilt her man back from having left her. :SB|:|:|:|

So pathetic and totally disappointing.

In related news: I think I might go to the theater for the first time in years to see The Runaways. I love Dakota Fanning.
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Have never seen any, will never see any. Regardless of how good the acting or cinematography may be. The movie concept and storyline as a whole is all I need to hear to make the decision that it is a blasphemous portrayal of vampires and should not be supported.

Have never seen any, will never see any. Regardless of how good the acting or cinematography may be. The movie concept and storyline as a whole is all I need to hear to make the decision that it is a blasphemous portrayal of vampires and should not be supported.

here here, Fucking Metrosexual glitter boys>:(
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Twilight...makes me want to kill children with lawn darts and put puppies in microwaves and cats in blenders...
And I like kids, puppies and kittens!
WTF!

Seriously! He's a vampire and hi's thing is that he glitters in the sun?
I'm sorry that particular "special thing" is what Elton John did?
And that hair? Really? Drag queens use less product in their hair!
I'm sorry Rober Smith from the Cure called and he wants to beat the shit out of you for taking his style and fucking it up!

And who is this bitch? I mean really? My excrement has more talent than she does! MY GOD! I'm sorry so you have but one emotion you can display at any time any time? Angst? WTF! I'm sorry we have a one dimensional actor at is stand..it's Steven FUCKING Seagal! And sadly he has more talent in his fo karate shit than you do!

So shut the fuck up and please sign up for playboy before that hot piece of ass Lohan takers her top off......oh shit...too late!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!