jtval

Have you been around long enough...

said HI online to him about a year or so ago, but cant recall what medium, FB, MyS, Here, etc...

Same with "Sonic Beef", anyone still in touch with McDuck?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Here's a picture of Wingnut and I at a boogie back in 2003-ish. No I don't smoke anymore, quit over 2 years ago. I don't have that nice beard anymore either.

Anyways, it was a boogie at a DZ that closed and the landing area is now full of hangers...with me wearing a staff shirt from another DZ that closed. Lots of fun memories at both DZs.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Here's a picture of Wingnut and I at a boogie back in 2003-ish. No I don't smoke anymore, quit over 2 years ago. I don't have that nice beard anymore either.

Anyways, it was a boogie at a DZ that closed and the landing area is now full of hangers...with me wearing a staff shirt from another DZ that closed. Lots of fun memories at both DZs.

Back when you were both kids:D:D:D Now you're a daddy twice over and a CHiPpy Type cop :ph34r:
Yo got old FAST Dave:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Back when you were both kids:D:D:D Now you're a daddy twice over and a CHiPpy Type cop :ph34r:
Yo got old FAST Dave:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I know, I *feel* old! Hell, I'm hobbling around because I broke a toe last week. I'm falling apart!

Not as bad as you two, though (JT you're included here)!

He was the official at our wedding and his signature is on the marriage certificate. Scary that some random internet church would grant him privileges to marry us! I was also in his wedding a few years back.

I see him about every other month and talk to him at least monthly. I even made a jump with him this summer! I'll pass the word that he is being asked about on here.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

If you think back to around the "DUCK" time frame, a lot of those people no longer post on DZ.com and the vibe has definitely changed.

Some no longer post. Some are no longer with us. Some have stopped jumping. Some stopped jumping and came back to it.

Either way, you're right, the vibe here is very different than it was before and it isn't a good thing.

There is so much deep seated hatred being posted in SC that it isn't even any fun to read the debates anymore.

Which is why I still talk about Boobies and Beer.

and bikesB|

Earlier in our relationship, Mrs Squeak and I were having a "toe to toe", and she said in a loud voice
ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS BOOZE BIKES AND BOOBS
I quietly replied, What's your point.
She proceeeded to get LESS happy:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I dont do the booze bit anymore, but the other two are still high on my list of things to think about:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Which is why I still talk about Boobies and Beer.

and bikesB|

Earlier in our relationship, Mrs Squeak and I were having a "toe to toe", and she said in a loud voice
ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS BOOZE BIKES AND BOOBS
I quietly replied, What's your point.
She proceeeded to get LESS happy:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I dont do the booze bit anymore, but the other two are still high on my list of things to think about:D

could you have a word with mine she is being stubborn about letting me get another bike after my accident:S. When by daughter falls of her horse she gets back on ? so why can't i get back on it, after physio;).

Might have to do what i did last time and go for a hair cut and end up coming back with the Bike:D:ph34r: the amount of crap i got for that :)

get my ear bent when caught checking them out on the pc [:/]

Yeh there are a number of names on here that i miss as well for one reason or another no longer posting, no longer here lot of fun left with Skinny[:/] say hello to McDuck from me :)

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

There is so much deep seated hatred being posted in SC that it isn't even any fun to read the debates anymore.

Yeah. And I was a pretty hard-core SC junkie, but not so much any more [:/]

Pretty much every online community goes through this; at least the ones I've been part of that haven't just been technical question-and-answer resources.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

If you think back to around the "DUCK" time frame, a lot of those people no longer post on DZ.com and the vibe has definitely changed.

Especially the "ducks"

So, I'm expecting BillVon to pipe in here.....
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239