DoctorSig

What did you give up when babies came?

Hi John,

Saying "@$%$%!" when I hit my thumb with a hammer.

That reminds of one time that there was some problem with the plumbing under the kitchen sink and I needed to fix it.

I told her to load up the kids & go to the mall or a movie for a few hours as it was going to get nasty in the kitchen.

:)

JerryBaumchen

Sex. Those little relationship killers make it less frequent and more likely to be interrupted. On top of that, sex becomes more difficult if you are deprived of:

You are so FOS! You didn't knock me up again just by looking at me!:P

Busted.
Remster

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
-------------------------------------------------
That drum set thing back fired on me.
My grandson wanted some so Brad & gave him some bongos for Christmas a few years ago.

When they packed up to leave, my son told my grandson it'd be a good idea to leave them at our house so he them to play when ever they come up, since we didn't have many toys for him !

My grandson thought that was a GREAT idea & any treats I sent home with them were returned as treats when I was to babysit :o

At least I didn't raise a dummy...he has a subltly innocent way of heading things off at the pass, & pursuasive retaliation :P

I did a couple jumps, but just couldn't justify the risk anymore. I gave up jumping. I miss it often, but the joy I receive from my family, far outweighs the gratifications of jumping. I've gained much more than I 'gave up'

I did the same, for about 17 years, for the same reason: just couldn't justify the risk. Only resumed and got recurrent once the kids were in their late teens.

I know folks here aren't going to like to hear this, but every time I hear/see/read of a parent, especially a mom, of very young children who skydives, I wince a bit. I know that doesn't sound fair. No disrespect or reproach intended; it's my inner gut feeling, and I just can't help it.

Sex. Those little relationship killers make it less frequent and more likely to be interrupted. On top of that, sex becomes more difficult if you are deprived of:

You sat on one of my special socks again! I gotta remember to put those in the hamper instead of just leaving them laying around.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

You sat on one of my special socks again! I gotta remember to put those in the hamper instead of just leaving them laying around.

You need to remember a lot more than the socks. It amazes me that your underwear lays just centimeters from the laundry basket!

I know folks here aren't going to like to hear this, but every time I hear/see/read of a parent, especially a mom, of very young children who skydives, I wince a bit. I know that doesn't sound fair. No disrespect or reproach intended; it's my inner gut feeling, and I just can't help it.

We did, but it's not for everyone.

Gained a packer.
Started teaching him around 10. He was packing for me at 11. All the other up jumpers started hiring him away from me as a 12 year old.

About the same story with our Brett. He does a super job packing a sweet soft opening.B| Here he is @ 13. Sure beat the heck out of mowing lawns for $$$.:D

We did, but it's not for everyone.

We've talked about whether or not we'll keep jumping when kiddos come along. I think Patrick will, but I haven't decided yet. I guess it really depends on my skill level at that time... If I get pregnant in the near future, I know I'd wait til they are a bit older...

Well I have no kids but a lot of people I know do, I am calling them people and not friends because they are what I give up once they have a child!
get that monkey off your back, live free,
If you got a cup put it in the AIR,
if you got a blunt you better puff it and SHARE....

I don't have any of my own. Do have a Step-son who is certainly costing us an arm and a leg with his college. I'll pretty much be giving up everything for the next 3 - 5 years.

I would probably be more accepting to it all if he wasn't such an unappreciative, self serving, non contributing fart! But I love my husband, and he loves his kid, so I'm making the sacrifice.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?