Tuna-Salad

New way to piss people off.

So every time around this year traffic gets crazy and people who didn't know how to drive in the first place somehow manage to get even worse. My favorite is seeing people back traffic up in a parking lot and down the road with a turn signal waiting on someone to back out as if to lay claim to the space and pretend they are doing the other person a favor by letting them out.

My solution? I sat in a parking space today for 20 minutes in reverse with no intent of backing out just to see how long these idiots would wait. Someone actually waited 12 minutes and kept flashing their lights as the "you can back out signal". This amuses me because the time the person waited, they could of parked, walked, conducted business and left.
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

My solution? I sat in a parking space today for 20 minutes in reverse with no intent of backing out just to see how long these idiots would wait.

You really have nothing better to do with your time?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

My solution? I sat in a parking space today for 20 minutes in reverse with no intent of backing out just to see how long these idiots would wait. Someone actually waited 12 minutes and kept flashing their lights as the "you can back out signal".

Thank you for being the spearhead for the fight to stop idiocy.:D Too bad you wasted more of your time than theirs. In the end, the joke is on you. Your crusade was more important than your time. Definitely no K.I.S.S being observed here. What a waste. You got your self-gratification, but they forgot the next day. Definitely not the winner here.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Found this one at the restaurant the other. I have a vehicle that has the reverse lights come on when you push the unlock button on the remote then they stay on for some time or until you open the door and get in. Was bored waiting for my order and were sitting by the window where we were parked so we got our kicks by hitting the unlock button and watching just what you speak of. Like you say there were some that would sit there forever whilst others behind them became LIVID. We had nothing else to do so no time lost on our part. I'm the type who just bombs into a lot, parks wherever is open and walks. Most of the time I am fine with just parking in the back of the lot to avoid the crazies. I walk over 7 miles around a factory up and down stairs all day typically anyways so it's not like i'm not used to walking.

So every time around this year traffic gets crazy and people who didn't know how to drive in the first place somehow manage to get even worse.

How about the guy who holds up traffic in the parking garage so he can get a soon-to-be vacated space? Never mind that there's plenty of parking upstairs and the time saved is a few seconds in the elevator ride. :S
My blog with the skydiving duck cartoons.

So when my girls were quite a bit younger, the meet place to drop kids off to the ex was the parking lot of the Chic Filet halfway between houses. Drop-off day was typically Sunday.
Chic Filet is closed on Sunday.
The girls would hide in the bushes on the drive-through and pretend to take orders.
Man you should see how pissed off people get when they pull around to the window and their order isn't ready, they're ignored, beat on windows, doors....
Odd how long it takes people to figure out they're closed.

I always thought it a bit silly, but the girls were occupied (mom was/is always late) and they sure laughed a lot.
Yes, I giggled a time or two as well. Especially when they were caught and people appreciated the joke.

This is still one of my all-time favorite joke stories.... :D:D:D:D

For all of you who occasionally have a really bad day when you just need to take it out on someone!!! Don't take that bad day out on someone you know, take it out on someone you DON'T know!!! Now get this. I was sitting at my desk, when I remembered a phone call I had to make. I found the number and dialed it. A man answered nicely saying, "Hello?" I politely said, "This is Patrick Hanifin and could I please speak to Robin Carter?"

Suddenly the phone was slammed down on me! I couldn't believe that anyone could be that rude. I tracked down Robin's correct number and called her. She had transposed the last two digits incorrectly. After I hung up with Robin, I spotted the wrong number still lying there on my desk. I decided to call it again.

When the same person once more answered, I yelled "You're a jackass!" and hung up. Next to his phone number I wrote the word "jackass," and put it in my desk drawer. Every couple of weeks, when I was paying bills, or had a really bad day, I'd call him up. He'd answer, and I'd yell, "You're a jackass!" It would always cheer me up.

Later in the year the phone company introduced caller ID. This was a real disappointment for me, I would have to stop calling the jackass. Then one day I had an idea. I dialed his number, then heard his voice, "Hello." I made up a name. "Hi. This is the sales office of the telephone company and I'm just calling to see if you're familiar with our caller ID program?" He went, "No!" and slammed the phone down. I quickly called him back and said, "That's because you're a jackass!"

The reason I took the time to tell you this story, is to show you how if there's ever anything really bothering you, you can do something about it. Just dial 823-4863.

[Keep reading, it gets better.]

The old lady at the mall really took her time pulling out of the parking pace. I didn't think she was ever going to leave. Finally, her car began to move and she started to very slowly back out of the slot. I backed up little more to give her plenty of room to pull out. Great, I thought, she's finally leaving. All of a sudden this black Camaro came flying up the parking isle in the wrong direction and pulls into her space.

I started honking my horn and yelling, "You can't just do that, Buddy. I was here first!" The guy climbed out of his Camaro completely ignoring me. He walked toward the mall as if he didn't even hear me. I thought to myself, this guy's a jackass, there sure are a lot of jackasses in this world. I noticed he had a "For Sale" sign in the back window of his car. I wrote down the number. Then I hunted for another place to park.

A couple of days later, I'm at home sitting at my desk. I had just gotten off the phone after calling 823-4863 and yelling, "You're a jackass!" (It's really easy to call him now since I have his number on speed dial.) I noticed the phone number of the guy with the black Camaro lying on my desk and thought I'd better call this guy, too. After a couple rings someone answered the phone and said, "Hello." I said, "Is this the man with the black Camaro for sale?"
"Yes, it is."
"Can you tell me where I can see it?"
"Yes, I live at 1802 West 34th street. It's a yellow house and the
car's parked right out front."
I said, "What's your name?"
"My name is Don Hansen."
"When's a good time to catch you, Don?"
"I'm home in the evenings."
"Listen Don, can I tell you something?"
"Yes,"
"Don, you're a jackass!" And I slammed the phone down.
After I hung up I added Don Hansen's number to my speed dialer. For a while things seemed to be going better for me. Now when I had a problem I had two jackasses to call. Then, after several months of calling the jackasses and hanging up on them, it just wasn't as enjoyable as it used to be. I gave the problem some serious thought and came up with a solution:
First, I had my phone dial Jackass #1. A man answered nicely saying,
"Hello."
I yelled "You're a jackass!", but I didn't hang up.
The jackass said, "Are you still there?"
I said, "Yeah."
He said, "Stop calling me."
I said, "No."
He said, "What's your name, Pal?"
I said, "Don Hansen."
He said "Where do you live?"
"1802 West 34th Street. It's a yellow house and my black Camaro's parked out front."
"I'm coming over right now, Don. You'd better start saying your prayers."
"Yeah, like I'm really scared, Jackass!" and I hung up.
Then I called Jackass #2. He answered, "Hello."
I said, "Hello, Jackass!"
He said, "If I ever find out who you are..."
"You'll what?"
"I'll kick your ass."
"Well, here's your chance. I'm coming over right now Jackass!" And I hung up. Then I picked up the phone and called the police. I told them I was at 1802 West 34th Street and that I was going to kill my gay lover as soon as he got home. Another quick call to Channel 13 about the gang war going on down W. 34th Street. After that I climbed into my car and headed over to 34th Street to watch the whole thing.

Glorious!

Watching two Jackasses kicking the crap out of each other in front of 6 squad cars and a police helicopter was one of the greatest experiences of my life!

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Way too much work..... me on the other hand.... all I have to do is post anything on here..... and certain guys here will get their little girl panties all twisted up:D:D:D

HOW DARE YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT ISN'T DIRECTED AT ME!!!>:(>:(>:(

:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Way too much work..... me on the other hand.... all I have to do is post anything on here..... and certain guys here will get their little girl panties all twisted up:D:D:D

HOW DARE YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT ISN'T DIRECTED AT ME!!!>:(>:(>:(

Are you sure it wasn't???

:)

Are you sure it wasn't???

:)

Yes?[:/]
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

So every time around this year traffic gets crazy and people who didn't know how to drive in the first place somehow manage to get even worse. My favorite is seeing people back traffic up in a parking lot and down the road with a turn signal waiting on someone to back out as if to lay claim to the space and pretend they are doing the other person a favor by letting them out.
My solution? I sat in a parking space today for 20 minutes in reverse with no intent of backing out just to see how long these idiots would wait. Someone actually waited 12 minutes and kept flashing their lights as the "you can back out signal". This amuses me because the time the person waited, they could of parked, walked, conducted business and left.

------------------------------------------------------------
Josh Josh Josh.. you do not have to work that hard to piss people off. Somehow it just comes naturally to you :P:D
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

------------------------------------------------------------
Josh Josh Josh.. you do not have to work that hard to piss people off. Somehow it just comes naturally to you :P:D

Hey ASSHOLE!:P

The REAL thumb in the eye would have been to make them wiat 12 minutes then, throw it in oark and walk back inside.
My photos

My Videos