skymama

Dear Sunshine....

Since Sunshine seems to be taking a break from her duties, I'm stepping in.

Dear Sunshine,

If someone thinks they are a dumbass, are they therefore a dumbass?

Scott

Dear Scott,

The only way to tell is if they look like a dumbass, act like a dumbass, walk like a dumbass; there's a good chance they are a dumbass.

Chris

Dear Sunshine,

This girl I know whats to eat to McDonalds all the time lately. Is she a freak or what?

Dear DTOXX,

Yes she is a freak, but get all the sex you can from her now before she gains the inevetible 100lbs.

Chris

Dear Sunshine,

This girl I know whats to eat to McDonalds all the time lately. Is she a freak or what?

She is a freak, but in a good way.

Muenkel ~ but she does lotsa belly dancing to burn off the extra McDs calories.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Dear Sunshine,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She is a freak, but in a good way.

Muenkel ~ but she does lotsa belly dancing to burn off the extra McDs calories.

Did I do good in your seat for 5 minutes?

Glad to hear you're burning off those McD calories.:)
Chris

Dear Sunshine,

I have a very heavy long island accent. Everytime i speak people find it hilarious to say it the way i did. I'll say "Close the Daw". ( close the door) Then someone will say "DAW". Then i get sad. Should I force it out of me like actors do?
"I'm going to marry my novels and have short stories for children."

BLuE sKiES & aPpLE PIeS oh and I'm "M" A-ZIng

Dear Sunshine,

I have a very heavy long island accent. Everytime i speak people find it hilarious to say it the way i did. I'll say "Close the Daw". ( close the door) Then someone will say "DAW". Then i get sad. Should I force it out of me like actors do?

Haha, i love listening to Daizey talk cause of her NY accent. Maybe you should talk to her and you can tease each other. :)

Dear Sunshine,

This girl I know whats to eat to McDonalds all the time lately. Is she a freak or what?:P

Hang on to her...THAT, my friend, is a cheap date.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Dear sunshine -

Let's say you're at a party, and the same 3 or 4 people butt into every conversation and eventually exclude the original participants from it (including anyone else at the party who may have wanted to participate) and eventually turn it into a series of unrelated jabber and inside jokes - what is the socially correct way of dealing with this? We've tried avoiding their areas, but they seem to quickly get bored once everyone else has left the conversation and they're left on their own, so they move to the next active discussion.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Dear sunshine -

Let's say you're at a party, and the same 3 or 4 people butt into every conversation and eventually exclude the original participants from it (including anyone else at the party who may have wanted to participate) and eventually turn it into a series of unrelated jabber and inside jokes - what is the socially correct way of dealing with this? We've tried avoiding their areas, but they seem to quickly get bored once everyone else has left the conversation and they're left on their own, so they move to the next active discussion.

Colt .45

That's exactly what I would have said. I really think I should sit in for you when you're not around.:)
I want to be your apprentice.B|

Chris

Dear Muenkel - Where's Sunny?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Dear Sunshine,

Recently, every time I hear a heavy long island accent, I get a boner. Even in the caaaa (car). What should I do?

Thanks,
Stiffy

Get yourself a Long Island girlfreind that enjoys giving roadhead.

Dear Sunshine,

Haha, i love listening to Daizey talk cause of her NY accent. Maybe you should talk to her and you can tease each other. :)
i'm actually meeting up with her tonight to go try on her rig lolz

Dear Sunshine,

Recently, every time I hear a heavy long island accent, I get a boner. Even in the caaaa (car). What should I do?

Thanks,
Stiffy

Caa is a boston accent.

Dear sunshine -

Colt .45

Are you encouraging me to drink more malt liquor or shoot people?
WWBDWD
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Dear Sunshine,

Thanks,
Stiffy

Caa is a boston accent.

details details... :P
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!