normiss

Skydivers in the news again.

The incident happened in CA and FL is getting bashed in the thread. We're never going to live down the hanging chads! :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Public Records indicate that he and his wife own 2 homes, one valued over $300K and one over $1 million. Remind me again why I need to send him money? :S

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

There are some interesting cases out there.
Colorado

Looks like the Dutch police are just as sloppy::

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/netherlands/6136380/Dutch-police-ruin-legal-cannabis-experiment.html
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

One thing you can bet on is that the Man has put holds, freezes, and restrictions on every dime and asset they can find. So it does not matter how much money they had before the bust, They may have access to precious little of it now.

I would hope that, given their business lifestyle, that they have some readily available cash buried in some mayonnaise jars in multiple locations.

Sadly, this is news again.
Marin County Charges
This looks worse than it did initially, given the investigation notes in the article.
[:/]
Best of luck Avery.

which led to more drug seizures and five additional arrests at other residences.

which led to more drug seizures and five additional arrests at other residences.

HUH????

Did he rat?[:/]

Is it just me or did anyone else find some irony in the fact that there were 420 marijuana plants found in the three gardens?

:D:D thats funny.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Sadly, this is news again.
Marin County Charges
This looks worse than it did initially, given the investigation notes in the article.
[:/]
Best of luck Avery.

HUH????

Did he rat?[:/]

I believe Rhonda's answer, but it seems that authorities found evidence at his house that led to the other locations. Note that I say "seems", I am not saying it for a fact.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It would appear a final resolution of Avery's legal challenges is or has been settled. Awaiting a judge's signature.
This ain't pretty

Sorry Avery. Very much so.
I don't agree with our current legal status of weed, but selling to an unknown, with that quantity.....dammit man.

I'm sure he would appreciate some love letters to brighten his days:

Glenn Dyer Correctional Facility
550 Sixth St, Oakland, CA 94607

write Avery Badenhop, ULT 109 in the lower left hand corner of the envelope.
Both your name and your return address must be written on envelope as well.

If/when this location changes, can we please update this thread?

It would appear a final resolution of Avery's legal challenges is or has been settled. Awaiting a judge's signature.
This ain't pretty

Sorry Avery. Very much so.
I don't agree with our current legal status of weed, but selling to an unknown, with that quantity.....dammit man.

I'm sure he would appreciate some love letters to brighten his days:

Glenn Dyer Correctional Facility
550 Sixth St, Oakland, CA 94607

write Avery Badenhop, ULT 109 in the lower left hand corner of the envelope.
Both your name and your return address must be written on envelope as well.

If/when this location changes, can we please update this thread?

Why are you making excuses for this guy?

"At the time, Avery Badenhop was already awaiting trial on federal charges stemming from an arrest in August 2009, when he was stopped for speeding in San Rafael. Investigators said 20 pounds of processed marijuana were found in his car, plus half a pound of hashish and four ounces of hash oil."

Sounds like he got off easy. :S

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.