Tuna-Salad

Talking trash about dropzones.. this one in specific

So.. long story short I was at Z-Hills and noticed an empty drink bottle on the table left by a tandem.. I know it's bad and out of place and should stay out of other peoples' business, but I could not help picking up said bottle and putting it in the trash and going about my activities..
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

So.. long story short I was at Z-Hills and noticed an empty drink bottle on the table left by a tandem.. I know it's bad and out of place and should stay out of other peoples' business, but I could not help picking up said bottle and putting it in the trash and going about my activities..

Wait a minute... Your "Subject" makes it sound like your post is going to be negative, but all I read is positive! Good job.

This only negative I could imagine is if you tripped while walking to the trash can... and some students saw you :) Reminds me of a time I did that.

yes - clean up your trash. And if you have to smoke, can you throw them somewhere other than just 'anywhere'?

nothing's more inviting that a carpet of butts just outside of the front entrance

and along the building

and around the side

and around back

and on the floor of the bathroon

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

What always drove me nuts was people bringing huge gallon size sodas from 7-11 or some other place and leaving the container about 3/4 full on the packing area loor. It wasn't always newbies doing it, either. I'd pick the damned things and trow them in the trash. I guess, they couldn't read the signs asking folks not to leave their trash laying around. Food wrappers and so-on. I'd really get tired of picking-up other people's trash.

Chuck

really get tired of picking-up other people's trash.

Maybe the packers could fold people's garbage into their next pack job. ;)

I can't believe the slobs in our union office at work; apple cores, banana peels and food wrappers left on the desks next to the computers. Really now, you think the FAA hired your mom to pick up after you?:|

I can't believe the slobs in our union office at work; apple cores, banana peels and food wrappers left on the desks next to the computers. Really now, you think the FAA hired your mom to pick up after you?:|

Hi JB

Do you think the slobs at the DZ belong to a union of slobs.

There are rich slobs, poor slobs, fat slobs, skinny slobs, union, and non union slobs, men and women slobs.

Dr's and lawyers belong to a trade goup the AMA and the ABA' are they slobs?

A slob is a slob, a pig is a pig. they are what they are.:)
R.I.P.

It's not just at the DZ or the union office... it's everywhere!. Meanwhile, the trash cans stand empty.

Chuck

The coffee machine at the farm has something like this on it.

"Please clean up after yourself, due to budget cuts your mom no longer works here":)

Did you put it in the trash can infested with bees?

It is cheaper for the city and county there to haul and dump recyclables into the landfill than to implement any kind of recycling project!!!

Looks like an opportunity to me for an enterprising entity with some drive to start a business.

jon

Hi Jon

We were at the Boogie at LP Montana (big sky country, low population density.)

A nice lady jumper from cali gets out of her car and immediatly goes :S. Plastic water bottles in the trash cans:o>:(.

The women was on a mission found a person who promised to take the plastic bottles to a recyle facility in town (50 miles away).

BTW the bee's were thick as ants at a picnic and some peeps were using the plastic bittles to trap the bee's and kill them.:(B|

R.I.P.