Gearge McCulloch *pops 102
Mike Efstration *pops 37
Harry Ervin * pops 661
Jimmy Godwin
Ted Pullman *pops 516
Bob Paauw *pops 775
Bobby Wren *pops 679
Pat Moorehead *pops 572

This is what "best" is for me. The pioneers!

Best Skydiver. hmmm, there are so many.

I would have to say, Kate and Tony, Dan BC, Charlie Mullins, Jeff Mullins, and Joel Mullins, and many many more.

A worst skydiver list would be shorter.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

How about Craig Girard of AZ Airspeed. I can't stand "deployment position flying", aka RW, but every time I see Craig, with 17,000+ jumps, just seeing him brings a smile to my face with his personality and character...

------------------------------------------
Getting banned isn't that bad......

Craig would be my vote as well. hehe. for rw, he isn't out there yellin at people, he is having fun. He is a great coach. --oh, and his ass was my target once too. That was nice.;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

It must be noted that Craig Girard is also an avid freeflyer, BirdMan pilot, and a fucking outstanding swoop competitor.

indeed have to give him major props..he somehow manages to make 15-20 training jumps in and still has time for a few fun FF and tracking dives at the end of the day..add to that the fact that he seems to remember everyones name even if he only met them once..

i love the FF crowd at Eloy, many many world class skydivers ive been lucky enough to jump, learn and play with, but Craig gets my all around thumbs up..

This is an interesting topic and made me think about the best skydiver I knew but never had a chance to jump with. That would be Jack "Wildman" Wallace. He was jumping in E. Troy, WI when I started and he was a 1st class relative worker when many were still trying to figure it out. I missed jumping with him because he had a terrible work injury that left him paralyzed. I hope he's alive and well.

Since this thread was very skilfully necromanced, I'll chime in and add my name being Craig's. That guy is a one awesome skydiver... All around.

Tho seeing him keep up with someone in full track, by simply sideslidding, was pretty awesome in itself! lol
Remster

Best Skydiver. hmmm, there are so many.

I would have to say, Kate and Tony, Dan BC, Charlie Mullins, Jeff Mullins, and Joel Mullins, and many many more.

A worst skydiver list would be shorter.

Judy

O a list finally for me.

I'M NUMBER ONE
i'M NUMBER ONE
i'M NUMBER ONE
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

O a list finally for me.

I'M NUMBER ONE
i'M NUMBER ONE
i'M NUMBER ONE

:D:D:DHello drunk man, how you been Nutty:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hello drunk man, how you been Nutty

Making a come back sqeak. Having to adjust to Civilian life again. Would you believe the blood pressure is back up? I was able to get off the meds over there--but back in this country stress levels rose again. Getting shot at , easy. Putting up with chicken shit , stressfull. . Its a tough adjustment not being able to shoot people you don't like. You have to learn to live with them over here.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"