Zep

Are you happy with your Vagina

happy vagina

Vaginas are vaginas their is no getting away from it, some are works of art
some are really ugly, such is the nature of the beast.

So ladies would you pay up to 3,000$ € or Pounds to have your vagina (labia) reshaped.

Of course if you think that your labia is photogenic, post photos,

Gone fishing

Can't say I've had any complaints about my vagina, I think I'll pass on this procedure!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I feel like this is the perfect thread to bring up an old conversation I had with kasch, theonlyski and iluvtofly (dangerous I know;)). Apparently, there are different types of vaginas... There are innie and outie and "hybrid" vaginas. After discovering this fact, I felt very uneducated about my own body at this point and was determined to become educated about this. (yes I was really bored) All I found out was that vaginas kinda creep me out. They are not that pretty... and I definitely would not want vag jewelry especially not
jewelry based on my own vag

ETA: and no I wouldnt have the surgery. I think mine is fine just as is.

There is a chart online which is a graphic of about 30 different styles illustrated. I used to keep it on my phone and walk around with a female friend and when we walked past random females when out we would guess what number they were... Great game :p Gotta catch em all.

There is a chart online which is a graphic of about 30 different styles illustrated. I used to keep it on my phone and walk around with a female friend and when we walked past random females when out we would guess what number they were... Great game :p Gotta catch em all.

THIRTY! damn now I feel more uneducated and like a pokemon... :P

Well, I'm in my mid-40s. So most men who would have close-up access to my vagina probably couldn't see it clearly when they are that close, without glasses anyway. There have been no complaints so far. No way would I have surgery.

And that was a great way to ask for photos.

From the article:

Though it is now smaller, Emma is still unhappy with her labia's appearance.

I'm willing to bet she is going to end up with something that looks like Michael Jackson's nose between her legs.
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.

I feel like this is the perfect thread to bring up an old conversation I had with kasch, theonlyski and iluvtofly (dangerous I know;)).

When I saw the name of thos post I thought you must have started this thread :P
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

The problem here is mistaking 'labia' for 'vagina'.

The mons and labia are the aesthetic playground. The vagina is the Tunnel of Love.

Maybe it's not as narrow or tight as it used to be; there's a fix for that if one is wanted.

I'm noone to tell another adult what to do to their body, but the MJ comment is spot on. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Leave those soft Gates of Desire alone!

Pussies are great as they are, varying shapes, sizes, colors, &c. Leave 'em be, ladies! Unless, of course, you're using them!
"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

I feel like this is the perfect thread to bring up an old conversation I had with kasch, theonlyski and iluvtofly (dangerous I know;)). Apparently, there are different types of vaginas... There are innie and outie and "hybrid" vaginas. After discovering this fact, I felt very uneducated about my own body at this point and was determined to become educated about this. (yes I was really bored) All I found out was that vaginas kinda creep me out. They are not that pretty... and I definitely would not want vag jewelry especially not

If you keep you whoha looking nice (Waxed, shaved trimmed) a piercing looks good. But if you look like chubacca thats another story.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

If you keep you whoha looking nice (Waxed, shaved trimmed) a piercing looks good. But if you look like chubacca thats another story.

How would you know about the piercing?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

oh no that's not about piercing your lady parts. It's about taking a pic of your lady parts, sending it to that artist. and (s)he sculpts a replica of your whooha for you to wear as a necklace or ring. different kind of vagina jewelry :P

It's about taking a pic of your lady parts, sending it to that artist. and (s)he sculpts a replica of your whooha for you to wear as a necklace or ring. different kind of vagina jewelry :P

Yikes!

I've been a huge fan of vagina's my whole life, but not because they are aesthetically pleasing. Taken out of context and lacking sexual arousal, both genders genitals are not pleasing to look at.

They dont call it "bumping uglies" for nothing,

Bleah! People actually do this?!?

I wouldnt walk around with a replica of my cock on a necklace :S:S:S
__

My mighty steed

Correct me if i'm wrong but don't many women get "modified" simply because of discomfort caused by chafing from working out?
Usually after child birth when things can some times get a bit stretched out?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Mostly directly at Jo and Ski from a ridiculous conversation about types of vags we had not that long ago. :)

NSFW!!!

https://vimeo.com/10883108
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Mostly directly at Jo and Ski from a ridiculous conversation about types of vags we had not that long ago. :)

NSFW!!!

https://vimeo.com/10883108

Sadly I've seen that before.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message