format

How come you're alive...still?

No, really, after so many hazardous activity
what do you think prevailed in leaving you able to type and walk around

Up until I was 27 nothing but pure luck (good or bad depending on where you stand with me)

Since then, calculated risk management.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

"Since then, calculated risk management".

I was looking for 'delusioned' sinonim - that's it :)
what about it do you think is delusional, and the word i think you meant is synonym
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Until the last 8 years when i started jumping cuts and bruises but never had a Broken bone or stitches.

Since then fractured back on 1st crw landing :ph34r:

Head stitches require for large Cut on my forehead while taking Urban explore photographs in London:D

Last but not least last years having a argument with a large lorry while on my Motorbike where it was almost lost my life almost lost my foot and spent a year recovering to almost normal.

My typing is not that good (especially on my phone it is like a unknown language at times) :D:D

Walking around, well i walk and can now run but when walking its with a limp at times due to plastic and orthopaedic surgery.

The only pursuit i have not done any damage in is my Hillwalking /mountaineering in 20+ years of doing it :):)
I have done more active living in the last 8 years that the rest of my life of just plodding along.

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

"calculated risk management".

what about it do you think is delusional, and the word i think you meant is synonym

Yep, thanks for correcting it. Now, I really smile, thinking of ways people do things, trying hard to believe "they know what they're doing" :P
I am trying to keep that whufo aspect

It really is funny, sounds like: "Watcha me.. and hold my beer" (I mean we are)

"calculated risk management".

Yep, thanks for correcting it. Now, I really smile, thinking of ways people do things, trying hard to believe "they know what they're doing" :P
I am trying to keep that whufo aspect

It really is funny, sounds like: "Watcha me.. and hold my beer" (I mean we are)
that's not delusional, I know the risks involved in what i do and i do my level best to ameliorate those risks, however at the end of the day most of what I do play in, could (in a WCS) kill me. Motorbike, climbing/abseiling, SCUBA Diving and skydiving, all of which have inherent risk, I try to stack the odds in my favour as much as possible and then way up if the risk is worth taking. Some times it's not and I stand down.
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

How come you're alive...still?

I attribute all the great "luck" and numerous "coincidences" in my life to God...especially that time I was hit by that truck head-on, and that time I jumped off that bridge, and the time with that one chick, and the times with those guns, and the time during that shoot-out, and that time I...etc, etc.

Now if only He could help me stop being such an asshole, I might just make it out of this life alive...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

I have pondered this very question several times lately. As I age I know the odds start going up that I won't live forever.

The list of 'bonus days' events started at age 14. I must be special. :)

Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

It wasn't THAT hard, really. You know, your odds of being killed in a car accident in any given year are about 1 in 6000 or so?

Even if you eliminate ALL risk from your life, you will still die sooner or later. You just won't have had much to live for along the way.

So who's crazier, me, who has an immeasurable amount of fun jumping out of airplanes, or the guy who lives his life paralyzed by fear of an event he can not avoid no matter what he does?

If I pound in this weekend with double bag lock, well I had a good run and I accepted that risk when I got on the plane. I'd rather go that way than getting T-Boned by some jackass in an SUV on my way to work. Neither event is likely enough for me to spend time worrying about it.

Now if I start BASE jumping or proximity wingsuit flying, my life expectancy would go down enough to worry me. Seems like everyone at my dropzone knows someone who died, and the story almost always starts "Yeah, he went on a BASE Jump..."
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

I broke my leg BASE jumping so I wasn't on the DZ plane when it went down five weeks later with no survivors.

I'm still walking around because I had good orthopedic surgeons and didn't have a compound fracture because of a premonition I had on the commercial flight out that I needed to tighten my boots because there was going to be a crash.

My best friend use to say~

Yeah yeah, everybody thinks you do all the suicide shit 'cause you watched too much Batman as a kid...

THEN ya hooked up with the Redhead ~ Now they're sayin'

THAT crazy fucker really WANTS to die! :ph34r::ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

THEN ya hooked up with the Redhead ~ Now they're sayin'

THAT crazy fucker really WANTS to die with a smile on his face! :ph34r::ph34r:

FIFY
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Up until I was 27 nothing but pure luck (good or bad depending on where you stand with me)

Since then, calculated risk management.

Yupperz.... doing stupid shit is survivable... IF you take into account all the possible things that can happen and prepare the best you can to avoid the feces from occurring.

Beyond that... it helps to be lucky... but do everything you can to not get into surviving only by needing what luck you have to kick in.

Well, being a toy for God's amusement had to have at least one perk.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.