TriGirl

Ready for Oktoberfest!!

Damn, wish we were there. B|

Those Munich beer tents look like one of the best parties ever. :)

Apart from pub fighting (this year worse than ever before), vomiting, bum & rack grabbing by drunken asswipes etc it must be cool partying :P Have never been there and never intend to go there. Way too touristy, way too expensive, way too Bavarian ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrrqFUeJMbQ Sorry for the Pidgin English. "Vot do you weer under your skits?" :S
This one covers more topics, in quite a colourful way, especially towards the end...
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

Apart from pub fighting (this year worse than ever before), vomiting, bum & rack grabbing by drunken asswipes etc it must be cool partying :P Have never been there and never intend to go there. Way too touristy, way too expensive, way too Bavarian ;)

Damn, there's always some A$$-hats wanting to screw up a good time. It's a party, not a descent into anarchy.[:/]

Damn, there's always some A$$-hats wanting to screw up a good time. It's a party, not a descent into anarchy.[:/]

And the event at the embassy is some good, clean, beer-drinking, schnitzel-eating, polka-dancing fun! :)

Only a few days to go. Anyone wanting a preview would have to get here and see it in person. :P
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Technically speaking its too late for a preview. You just have to be a good girl now and keep your word:P

Technically speaking? Why? It's still four days away.

Shut Up & Jump!

Only a few days to go. Anyone wanting a preview would have to get here and see it in person. :P

You're teasing us, aren't you?;)

Watch it Trigirl... No one like a dirndl-tease.:P
it better not be on of those that has a napkin across the cleavage>:(
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

And the event at the embassy is some good, clean, beer-drinking, schnitzel-eating, polka-dancing fun! :)

I hope all of you readers here are fully aware of the fact that the abovementioned habits of "schnitzel-eating", "polka-dancing" and "dirndl/lederhosen" are as "typically German" as lasso-throwing, 10-gallon-hats etc are "typically American" :P

But it's just a nice occasion to have fun despite the location of the respective Oktoberfest ;)

You're teasing us, aren't you?;)

Guys have short attention spans. Just trying to help! :)

Shut Up & Jump!

I hope all of you readers here are fully aware of the fact that the abovementioned habits of "schnitzel-eating", "polka-dancing" and "dirndl/lederhosen" are as "typically German" as lasso-throwing, 10-gallon-hats etc are "typically American" :P

But it's just a nice occasion to have fun despite the location of the respective Oktoberfest ;)

Now, don't read into it! I was just describing the EVENT (I went last year). I didn't say anything about it being "typically German." Seems to me you're just bitter 'cause you don't have the knees for lederhosen. :o

:)

Shut Up & Jump!

I wonder if Ryanair goes to Turkey? Where in Turkey? :D
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I wonder if Ryanair goes to Turkey? Where in Turkey? :D

You mission, if you chose to accept it, is to infiltrate the German Embassy and bring back as many photos as you can. If you or any one of your team is captured, we'll denouce any official involvement, and get a moderator to delete this post. Now, here's the address: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=german+embassy+turkey&ll=42.309815,34.189453&spn=15.103829,28.234863&fb=1&gl=us&hq=german+embassy+turkey&cid=0,0,12526851822487250679&t=m&z=6&iwloc=A
Remster

I have Skype and I'm not afraid to use it! :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Now, don't read into it! I was just describing the EVENT (I went last year). I didn't say anything about it being "typically German." Seems to me you're just bitter 'cause you don't have the knees for lederhosen. :o

:)

No, I just used the occasion to - once again - emphasise that these Oktoberfests are nothing typically German. :P Sad enough we're often stereotyped this way in lotta movies :S It's just like assuming all 'mericans behave and look like Hollywood-Texans. B|

I wore lederhosen shorts when I was a boy - quite good as "shock absorbers" when mum decided I needed a spanking...
And, being a good walker/hiker and exercising in the gym my calves (that's what counts if it comes to lederhosen) are "presentable" B|;)