SansSuit

Biggest Balls

Who has the biggest pair swinging? Felix or Gary? Here we have 2 epic skydives. One was minimalist - "Parachute? We don't need no steeenking parachute." The other was all about technology. But in the end, each individual had to make the jump. Both jumps took cajones. Who had the bigger pair?
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

Felix had a test jump done by Colonel Joe. He pretty much knew all would go well. He had a great technical team, loads of money to get the right equipment for the job and great gear.

Gary just went out and did some test flying and went for it, a true pioneerB|

Those guys have lived their whole lives on the edge, assessing and taking risks, etc.

To me, the largest cajones award goes to the average Joe or Jolene I meet on the DZ a few times every year.... never even been on a plane before, yet they're going to climb into this rickety flying bathtub, travel 3 miles or so straight up, then jump out.....never ceases to amaze me.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Felix had a test jump done by Colonel Joe. He pretty much knew all would go well. He had a great technical team, loads of money to get the right equipment for the job and great gear.

I dunno...

IIRC Gary did have a rig on 'in case'...granted there was a corner where he was committed but up 'till then it was a low-pull' kinda thing.

Felix was in a 'corner' from the time they sealed the hatch...and a lot of it was not in his control any error meant instant ICK.

I think it's a wash...and that either one of 'em could kick Chuck Norris's ass! :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I dunno...

IIRC Gary did have a rig on 'in case'...granted there was a corner where he was committed but up 'till then it was a low-pull' kinda thing.

Felix was in a 'corner' from the time they sealed the hatch...and a lot of it was not in his control any error meant instant ICK.

I think it's a wash...and that either one of 'em could kick Chuck Norris's ass! :)

I think every skydiver in the world with an A license would have taken Felix's place in a heartbeat.

I don't know anyone, including Jeb, that thought flying a wingsuit into a pile of cardboard would be a good idea.:PB|

I dunno...

I think every skydiver in the world with an A license would have taken Felix's place in a heartbeat.

I don't know anyone, including Jeb, that thought flying a wingsuit into a pile of cardboard would be a good idea.:PB|

Point taken! :D:D:D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I dunno...

This..

even having seen it done, I'm not going to follow Gary. I'd be there tomorrow if they were taking applications for Felix's jump again.

Has to be Gary.

I wanted to be in Felix's shoes. It was pretty much a sure thing with the longest freefall in history. I'm sure most of us would have taken his place.

Gary? I kept hearing a line from my youth, "Acme! The only batsuit worn by bats!"
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Oh, come on! Now, your comparing tigers and crocodiles?

Out of curiousity, do tigers or crocodiles really care that you are naked?

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Oh, come on! Now, your comparing tigers and crocodiles?

Out of curiousity, do tigers or crocodiles really care that you are naked?

Two crocs sitting on the bank, watching a couple of guys go past in kayaks......

"I love these, chewy on the outside with a soft centre"....

Another Gary Larson take. I wonder how he would depict Felix?.
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....

Anyone could do it with a parachute. :D

Anyone could do it with a parachute. :D

That's it! :o

Who's up for it?! :)

Space jump into cardboard boxes! B|

The line starts to the right...:ph34r:

Pfffttt....cardboard boxes. Old hat.

Anyone who's really tough, would do it into a pile of broken glass.....
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....

I was thinking the same thing. The only problem is hitting the target. If it looked like you weren't going to hit it at a set altitude, you could still pull.

That's it! :o

Who's up for it?! :)

Space jump into cardboard boxes! B|

The line starts to the right...:ph34r:

Well, you're not gonna hit any harder from 5,000' then 120,000'. Gotta love that terminal velocity! :D

Flying is flying.... only the last half inch before landing really counts.