ryoder

We *really* need to see the evidence

We need to see all twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was to be used as evidence.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

We need to see all twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was to be used as evidence.

Dats funni;)

I would do that thing with B's and W's and H's and of course A's, But a certain greenie would probably ban me for life for typing that.:ph34r:

Then, he looked at that seeing eye dog.

This is one of the reasons there have never been naked photos of me. Things travel in the digital age...and you can't trust anyone.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Dats funni;)

I would do that thing with B's and W's and H's and of course A's, But a certain greenie would probably ban me for life for typing that.:ph34r:

Hi AJ

No sweat the certain greenie mght not know what all those letters stand for. I don't :( PM's, pics, links accepted :ph34r:

Lots of H.S. BS in the Tacoma PD. The Lt had a sweet PIO job, got busted down to patrol sgtB|, because she was dumb enough to send the digital media to a dude that passed the pics to other dudes:o

>:( I want to see the pic's>:(

Or did I see them and forget:(

Old is a bitch, and it's contagious:)
Enjoy

One Jump Wonder

This is actually a pretty common thing in police departments. I recall a time that we all knew if two male officers entered the patrol room at the same time, we were all leaving in a hurry. Bullets were bound to fly. Of course, there was a woman at the center of it.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

HELP

Someone needs to start a fourm/thread of social/digital media brain farts.

Don't understand why folks can't understand the basic concept. Having a little is fun isB| but no pics or texting etc.

What ever happened to a phone.

Is this going to be a long term challenge :S Or eventually everyone will get it:)
Even old people get it, even Twardo gets it.:P

One Jump Wonder

She's never arrested me dammit. :(

The day ain't over yet!

I'm gonna start speeding and blowing red lights in town more often!

You could always lobby the city council for vinyl police uniforms and special restraints for the recalcitrants.

But she didn't run for a seat in Congress, hummm?
Hope it was NOT one of these infamous "in-front-of-the-mirror, with a smartphone in my hand" photos and a duck face? :P

The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

This is one of the reasons there have never been naked photos of me. Things travel in the digital age...and you can't trust anyone.

Well there is THAT, but that is NOT the reason there are no naked pics of ME!

You don't have any?

Wanna buy some?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

You don't have any?

Wanna buy some?

Now that's mean.[:/]
I can give her some for free.:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

You don't have any?

Wanna buy some?

Now that's mean.[:/]
I can give her some for free.:)

All those boogies... SOOOOO many piccies:)