Ashtanga

Fuck you you fuckin' fuck...

Not to be vulgar but, have you ever wondered, that when someone says "go fork yourself" like how exactly that's suppose to be done. I mean you would have to be both male and female and even then I would think it would be hard.
Just a thought.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Not to be vulgar but, have you ever wondered, that when someone says "go fork yourself" like how exactly that's suppose to be done. I mean you would have to be both man and female and even then I would think it would be hard.
Just a thought.

I hear there might be "toys" for that.:ph34r:

Not to be vulgar but, have you ever wondered, that when someone says "go fork yourself" like how exactly that's suppose to be done. I mean you would have to be both male and female and even then I would think it would be hard.
Just a thought.

Hi 5

Exercise & lots of Practice, practice, practice.:)
Dibs on the pic's. You can trust me,I won't show them to anyone else:S
One Jump Wonder

Cartman!!!

It's fine if you have no other options. Personally, I prefer assistance with that particular hobby. Some things are just so much better when you have someone to share them with. :D

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Just a thought.

Not a problem for Jonah Falcon
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Little Johnny was hanging out with his dad driving him to an amusement park.

Johnny: "Dad, can I drive the car?"
Dad: "Can your dick reach around your leg and touch your asshole?"
Johnny: "No, it can't."
Dad: "Sorry son, you're not big enough to drive the car."

Later on while Johnny is in line for a ride, his dad decides he wants a beer. Of course Johnny wants to be like his dad:

Johnny: "Dad, can I have a beer too?"
Dad: "Can your dick reach around your leg and touch your asshole?"
Johnny: "No, it can't."
Dad: "Sorry son, you're not big enough to have a beer."

At the end of the day, they get home and Johnnys mom had made Johnny a batch of delicious chocolate chip cookies:

Dad: "Can I have some of your cookies?"
Johnny: "Can your dick reach around your leg and touch your asshole?"
Dad: "Why yes, it can!"
Johnny: "Well good, go fuck yourself, mom made these cookies for me!"
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Dad: "Can I have some of your cookies?"
Johnny: "Can your dick reach around your leg and touch your asshole?"
Dad: "Why yes, it can!"
Johnny: "Well good, go fuck yourself, mom made these cookies for me!"

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Just a thought.

the politically correct version of what you say would be "just go spork yourself!"

Trivia question the work FUCK is an acronym.

What does it stand for...

Hint: it was the name of a van halen album back in the day. :ph34r:

Just a thought.

the politically correct version of what you say would be "just go spork yourself!"

Trivia question the work FUCK is an acronym.

What does it stand for...

Hint: it was the name of a van halen album back in the day. :ph34r:

For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge...is often thought to be the meaning of the FUCK acronym, but it's not.

Nor is 'Fornication Under Consent of the King...'

It's actually derived from probably either the Dutch or German word which sounds pretty similar and means the same thing.
;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Not according to Snopes

Well...yeah I went into more detail with an edit. I was answering his acronym / Van Halen thing.

~ I had a journalism class in college that went into a ton of those types of words...we 'think' we know an origin of them that's in fact really not true.

Most are as this one, taken from another language, and some have no obvious links to the 'current' usage & definition...but traced back through history do show an interesting link.

Not according to Snopes

Well...yeah I went into more detail with an edit. I was answering his acronym / Van Halen thing.

~ I had a journalism class in college that went into a ton of those types of words...we 'think' we know an origin of them that's in fact really not true.

Most are as this one, taken from another language, and some have no obvious links to the 'current' usage & definition...but traced back through history do show an interesting link.

I think this one falls under the "Backronym" category. :):D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Not according to Snopes

I think this one falls under the "Backronym" category. :):D

As in Bark For Me Baby!