skymama

Black crew socks with shorts. Yay or nay?

So, let's say a man wears black crew socks with his shorts, like in this random shot I found on the internet. (Ignore the huge knot on his shin, I think I found it on www.iamaklutz.com).

Is this an appropriate style for a man? Should he be wearing something more stylish, like an ankle sock or even a no-show sock? I'm just curious. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

for true European Guys....maybe,,, or if a guy is a member of JOES...:)Then he's earned the right to wear whatever the hell he WANTS!!!;)

for others..... no.

white socks... (clean ), medium length... WITHOUT the fruit stripes...:o;)B|and NOT baggy Like Pistol Pete Maravich
used to wear... ( THOSE are HIS trademarked look ) LSU....??? right?????

and certainly NOT Knee sox.......:S

ankle sox and no- show sox.... only if the guy has GREAT shoes.. and handsome calves !!!
or if he is wearing Golf Shoes... :ph34r:

as for me...i like being part of any crew... so white crews.... work for me...Plus they're available in 10 packs !!!

WHAT is Your vote skymama????

jmy

Hi Moms,

Is this an appropriate style for a man?

See, this is the problem with you younger folks and that we no longer have the draft.

As a much, much younger man I found that what you are concerned with was official uniform in the US Air Force.

It looked 'everyday' to me.

:P

JerryBaumchen

Lynn has standing orders that if she ever sees me wearing black socks with shorts (or even worse, sandles aand shorts), she is to shoot me on the spot as I will have obviously lost what little is left of my mind.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

I have reason to believe this person may be a cyclist, and therefore subject to The Rules.
See Rule 28: http://www.velominati.com/the-rules/:P

I must disagree respectfully and point to rule #33.

Rule #33 // Shave your guns.
Legs are to be carefully shaved at all times. If, for some reason, your legs are to be left hairy, make sure you can dish out plenty of hurt to shaved riders, or be considered a hippie douche on your way to a Critical Mass. Whether you use a straight razor or a Bowie knife, use Baxter to keep them smooth.

As for the black socks question....I think the louder the better in almost everything fun. So I would rock the black socks all day!

Only ironically. Never if you're serious.

Used to have a jump buddy back in our 20's who wore bermuda shorts, black socks and tennis shoes, dressing like a 70 year old on a cruise. He was hip enough to make it look cool. B|

Oh my, if you'd just add a sandals and a bowling shirt, people would wonder why you are wearing sandals over sneakers.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Hi Moms,

See, this is the problem with you younger folks and that we no longer have the draft.

As a much, much younger man I found that what you are concerned with was official uniform in the US Air Force.

It looked 'everyday' to me.

:P

JerryBaumchen
lol I have to admit i refused to run with my dad every time he would wear his "official" regulation Guard PT uniform. I don't even wear shorts that short and the knee white high socks,eeekkkk!!
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

So, let's say a man wears black crew socks with his shorts, like in this random shot I found on the internet. (Ignore the huge knot on his shin, I think I found it on www.iamaklutz.com).
:)

Random pic that just happens to be on a Parachute packing mat:|:)
Im ex NAVY, our summer uniform was shorts and long black sox, so I have no issue with it.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?