davjohns

New Girlfriend

:ph34r:

My VFR800 is nice, but doesn't have the torque my CBR1100XX had. So, I had to get another Blackbird. Luckily, they are plentiful in England. Have to go through London next weekend to get her. I plan to take the trains there Thursday evening and ride her back Friday through Sunday with stops along the way.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

She's going to be my project bike. Got some carbon fiber mods in mind. The newer lines are sexier. VFR800 attached for comparison.

But the 1100 is bulletproof as a powerplant.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Make sure you keep the top side shiny, so you know which side to keep down.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Sweet looking bike. Even stock.

Don't forget about the headlight. IIRC, Brit bikes (ones sold in Britain, not necessarily made there) have headlights designed for driving on the left. If you drive them on the right side of the road, the way the beam is set up, you will blind oncoming traffic.

And I know how much you love doing that. ;)

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Sweet looking bike. Even stock.

Don't forget about the headlight. IIRC, Brit bikes (ones sold in Britain, not necessarily made there) have headlights designed for driving on the left. If you drive them on the right side of the road, the way the beam is set up, you will blind oncoming traffic.

And I know how much you love doing that. ;)

I think davjohns is aware of the light issue. :P:D:D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Im so confused at the file names...

The files are the pics from ebay, where I bought her. I didn't change the names. Feel better? :D

I have been asked why my toys are always female.

In this case, I wash her lovingly. I listen to her closely whenever she speaks. If I've had a bad day, I can slide her between my legs and ride her. She gets hot and screams with the experience. She focuses my senses and fills me with adrenaline. Afterwards, I have forgotten all of my troubles; I am all smiles; I make sure she is safe, clean, and content before I do anything else.

I'm going to think of her as a guy? Sorry. No.

I keep thinking of that TV show or film from back in the 80's or so, I think... like a Twilight Zone kind of show, where this guy had a special motorcycle that came to life in the form of a beautiful sexy naked woman that fucked you while you rode, and if you went and rode a different bike then came back to ride the special one again, she'd know you cheated on her and she'd throw you off to your death.

That was some freaky shit. :D I cannot remember the name of the show. [:/]

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

And no WAY could a guy ever be this expensive, or high-maintenance.

High Maintenance is the name of my Jeep. Actually her full name is Her Highness High Maintenance, the Pinstripe Princess.

Yeah, no way she's a dude.

Elvisio "but worth every penny" Rodriguez

Actually her full name is Her Highness High Maintenance, the Pinstripe Princess.

You give it too much credit. I'd call it simply "money whoring bitch" :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I keep thinking of that TV show or film from back in the 80's or so, I think... like a Twilight Zone kind of show, where this guy had a special motorcycle that came to life in the form of a beautiful sexy naked woman that fucked you while you rode, and if you went and rode a different bike then came back to ride the special one again, she'd know you cheated on her and she'd throw you off to your death.

Oh if only life worked that way.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

I'm confused. Why did they ride another bike?

I'm confused. Why did they ride another bike?

From what I remember, this guy who had his own bike met the guy who owned the special bike. The special bike owner offered to let the other guy ride his bike saying he would be in for the ride of his life. So he did. The caveat is that once you ride her, you can't ride any other bikes if you want to ride her again.

I've tried searching online to no avail... [:/]

In this case, I wash her lovingly. I listen to her closely whenever she speaks. If I've had a bad day, I can slide her between my legs and ride her. She gets hot and screams with the experience. She focuses my senses and fills me with adrenaline. Afterwards, I have forgotten all of my troubles; I am all smiles; I make sure she is safe, clean, and content before I do anything else.

Hahaha +1. If I am ever in the UK we will have to go riding. With some guns, fuck it.

Um... you may want to get laid.