oldwomanc6

Nicknames

Do any of you have potential nicknames?

Probably, yes. Do you like them, or does it make you want to punch someone in the throat when they use them?

Granted, most of them aren't objectionable, but I for one, HATE when people shorten my name to "Lis. Lees. or Lease." B|

I have a standard answer to that (beyond the ignoring): "Lease is a legal document, not a name." :P

How about any of you? Do like or hate your nickname?
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

At my old dropzone I was so busy with students some days they called me "Johnny Jumpmaster." I guess there's worse nick names than that. :)

I heard you *really* got busy with that blond one.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

When I went to take my first FAA checkride in school the Fed that showed up was in a horrible mood. We went through all the paperwork, oral exam portion, and did the preflight. As soon as we took off unforecast turbulence started. I asked the guy if he wanted to reschedule given the weather but he said he were already airborne so we might as well finish.

Two very bumpy hours later we landed and my instructor asked Inspector Cranky how everything went. He replied "I felt like a god damn chewtoy in a crazy puppies mouth, but I guess he passed.

My name never appeared on anything at the school again, I was simply known as Chewtoy.

My nickname since high school was "Halls"

It rhymed with my last name a buddy seen on the side of a truck on the way to school and just stuck.

I have since then been known by Hallls Gaals.

Never ed really ed bothered me considering the nickname I've given other friends;)

Bry

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

anyone want to hazard a guess at my nickname:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I've had it since a wee lad of about 7 years old. A LOT of people ONLY know me as Squeak, if any of you meet me I will be introduced to you as Squeak.:)Amazon and ONLY Amazon calls me Squeakiepoo, and that's only because she'd likely kick my arse if I tried to prevent her from calling me it:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho.

Any of you guys call me Francis......... and I'll kill you.

OK, but stop calling me Shirley!
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I was Niki (pronounced "Nick-Eye") for a long time. Until a little trouble in Arkansas. Then I tried to go back to Bob. That would have been easier if I could've quit answering to Niki.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?