turtlespeed

what is your dog's favorite game?

Dogs play games??? They actually move other then whats necessary? WOW!!!!! My English bully moves from bed to food dish to bed and then of course outside. But, other then that she just gives me the look of "Are you kidding me?"
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Dogs play games??? They actually move other then whats necessary? WOW!!!!! My English bully moves from bed to food dish to bed and then of course outside. But, other then that she just gives me the look of "Are you kidding me?"

Sounds more like a sloth than a dog.

Maybe you need to get a different dog if you want t o play.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Noooooo!! She's gorgeous:)Ok, she does get real excited when we pull into the Dunkin Donuts parking lot.:P

Former police dog?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Kazimir loves to play "hand hidden under the covers".

Must lead to "hours of fun" when he catchs you wackin' off under the covers! :P

:D:D:D:D

No dogs allowed!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Favorite game? :)

The ole "Imagine his balls are a Popsicle" game...:ph34r:

I thought that was the game they resorted to when there was no one to play "Sniff the Crotch" or "Sniff the Butt" with him. i.e. it's like Solitaire-for-dogs.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Not a dog, but my youngest cat. Loves to or shall I say demands that I play fetch with her. Started with toy mice and has now graduated to th Mrs. rolled knee highs. she will play round the clock if you let her. Some mornings I wake up with her toys and panty hoe laying next to me..

Not a dog, but my youngest cat. Loves to or shall I say demands that I play fetch with her. Started with toy mice and has now graduated to th Mrs. rolled knee highs. she will play round the clock if you let her. Some mornings I wake up with her toys and panty hoe laying next to me..

My cat loves fetch, too! She will chase and bring back rabbit-fur-covered mice that make rattly noises all the live long day. She will chase, but not bring back, any substandard mice (meaning any other thing).

I'm not sure how your Mrs. feels about you waking up to any kind of hoe laying next to you. :o:P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Some mornings I wake up with her toys and panty hoe laying next to me..

That's when you know the party was *really* good!:)