promise5

What's your biggest,"This is gonna hurt," moment?

When I was a teenager I was a passenger in my friends (new) car zooming along some backroads in MO. She took a sharp turn too fast, hit some gravel, and pointed us straight into an embankment. I remember the second before inpact realizing that I didn't have my seat belt on, accepting that I was about to get put into the windshield, and saying to myself "Let's see if this hurts".

When I bounced I remember think
"shit this is going to hurt like hell!"
And it did and still does to this day everyday!

What Bry said....50' off the deck with a streamering reserve over head. "yep, this is gonna leave a mark"

You're a Lawn Dart! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Either 1) Taking a down wider on a blowy day at Sebastian on the taxiway, damn those seashells in the tarmac rip you up.

or

2) Starting the last 25Km of three continuos marathons in less than 24 hours running across the Namib desert, having just had a scalpel cut deep into the soles of both feet to relieve massive impact blisters while carrying all my kit on my back.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I guess i won't mention that moment before you give blood and they have to check your iron level so they prick your finger.

it does hurt you know

:D Pain is a subjective relative experience.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I guess i won't mention that moment before you give blood and they have to check your iron level so they prick your finger.

it does hurt you know

Pain don't hurt.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

it does hurt you know

Pain don't hurt.

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

And when my kids were born they weren't all that strong, yet. :P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

That's Lisa. After this heals I've got 2 more surgeries to go.

They going to do tissue expansion and the cut the skin graft and pull the skin together to reduce the bald spot left by the graft......more fun[:/]

Bry

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

That's Lisa. After this heals I've got 2 more surgeries to go.

They going to do tissue expansion and the cut the skin graft and pull the skin together to reduce the bald spot left by the graft......more fun[:/]

Bry

Holy Crap, that has got to be horrible. You seem to be doing well. You are posting coherently, and aren't screaming in pain.

Evidently, the drugs are at just the right dosage. :P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I still think the finger prick should be a top contender for the biggest hurt:P:P

What part of having a baby, did you not understand?

It usually starts out with a finger & a prick! :$

Or as George Carlin point out, on TV & radio it's OK to "prick your finger", but you can't "finger your prick".:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I still think the finger prick should be a top contender for the biggest hurt:P:P

What part of having a baby, did you not understand?

It usually starts out with a finger & a prick! :$

Or as George Carlin point out, on TV & radio it's OK to "prick your finger", but you can't "finger your prick".:P

Like that ever stopped you! ;)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

And, After a CReW dive gone bad, riding a streamer in from 500 ft. It's amaizing how long a couple of seconds can last!!! :o

Having half my main collapse at 100'. [:/]

I know what you mean about the seconds dragging by. I really didn't know if I was going to live or not and the suspense was killing me.