pincheck

whats yours !

Phillbo

People who don't get up to speed when merging on to the highway and cut right in front of me.

Worse is accelerating down a merge lane, briefly looking over left shoulder to see where oncoming traffic is, then look forward again to see the imbecile in front of you just came to a full stop instead of merging.>:(>:(>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Worse is accelerating down a merge lane, briefly looking over right shoulder to see where oncoming traffic is, then look forward again to see the imbecile in front of you just came to a full stop instead of merging.

Your post made me laugh, not because it happened to you, but because it happens to me all the time.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

rwieder

Worse is accelerating down a merge lane, briefly looking over left shoulder to see where oncoming traffic is, then look forward again to see the imbecile in front of you just came to a full stop instead of merging.

Your post made me laugh, not because it happened to you, but because it happens to me all the time.

(And I just fixed the right/left error in my post.)
On occasion, I've had to swerve around one of these fools because it was too late to stop.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

promise5

The person that takes the last cup of coffee at work and doesn't make more!!!!!!!
They need to be sooo thankful I haven't hunted them down and stuffed them in the shredder. Seriously, who drinks the last cup of coffee and doesn't make more!!!!!
What is wrong with them?? Do they not realize I'm trying to work!! I can't work without coffee!!!!
Idiot!!!!!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=terry%20tate%20office%20linebacker%20coffee&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CDYQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DmwWjEZDBawo&ei=USSMUfjJArLK0AGx0IDQAg&usg=AFQjCNHvY1it3PK0IY-fWzeQJQ-SVpJstA&bvm=bv.46340616,d.dmQ
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

oohh nooo! Cops on base. ugh not only do they stop you and give you a ticket they also inform whoever your sponsor on base is and their superior. UGH!!! So, if its your dad then yeah your dad's superior gets a call and then he calls your dad and then yeah. If your married then its your spouse's superior and then on it goes!! You would think the military could keep a secret!!!
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

The person or people that do it in my office are sneaker, believe me if I could prove who was doing it then yeah I would take them out!!
Wonder if that guy is for hire??
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

The person or people that do it in my office are sneaker, believe me if I could prove who was doing it then yeah I would take them out!!

So if someone takes the last cup of coffee, they get to go out with you?
You sure that is a deterrent?:|

promise5

oohh nooo! Cops on base. ugh not only do they stop you and give you a ticket they also inform whoever your sponsor on base is and their superior. UGH!!! So, if its your dad then yeah your dad's superior gets a call and then he calls your dad and then yeah. If your married then its your spouse's superior and then on it goes!! You would think the military could keep a secret!!!

Those MP's can't keep their traps shut... that's why they never get invited to the cool stuff...
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

promise5

yeah, sure and we so believe that.
Didn't you start the rack thread? and the bum one?
mmhhhmm yup you sure hate everything:P:P

Yep...He's a hater.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

theonlyski

***oohh nooo! Cops on base. ugh not only do they stop you and give you a ticket they also inform whoever your sponsor on base is and their superior. UGH!!! So, if its your dad then yeah your dad's superior gets a call and then he calls your dad and then yeah. If your married then its your spouse's superior and then on it goes!! You would think the military could keep a secret!!!

Those MP's can't keep their traps shut... that's why they never get invited to the cool stuff...

In thirty + years of driving on base, I have only gotten one ticket. That was for 3 mph over the speed limit. :ph34r:
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

promise5

yeah, sure and we so believe that.
Didn't you start the rack thread? and the bum one?
mmhhhmm yup you sure hate everything:P:P

Ignore him;
He woke up to find the coffee pot empty.:|